BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kristina B.
I have the clear eyebrow gel and really liked it! I recently purchased the brow promenade and I'm excited to use it!
Tobi R.
Silver Spring, MD
I really like my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil. I like that it is easy to use and look greats. The little brush on the end is great for straightening up your eyebrows. The only downside is the brush broke off within days of buying this pencil. Overall it is a great product!
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills and Benefit are tied for the title of "most wonderful thing to happen to brows". I love Anastasia Beverly Hills' eyebrow pencils, they work absolute wonders! I've also ordered my Modern Renaissance palette and it comes in the mail tomorrow! What a gorgeous palette, I'm so excited!
Vione B.
Frisco, TX
If you haven't tried ABH cosmetics, what are you doing?? The majority of my makeup is from here! I either buy it at Sephora, or on their website online. I love everything, amazing quality, and such a reasonable price. My fav, die for product is the Dip Brow, I use the Dark Brown shade. And also, the Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette is another fav. Love all their products, wish I could have everything from there. Lol!!!
April Y.
Love this brand. They come out with pretty good products. For example, their infamous brow pomade. I love that thing. It lasts forever because you get so much product. It does get overdrying, so I dropped one drop of vitamin e oil and mixed it all up. Now it's better than ever.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Pencil, pomade, or gel Anastasia is essentially my brows. Like, I literally wouldn't have brows without her. I use the brow pomade RELIGIOUSLY because it applies beautifully and lasts on my face. This brand is synonymous with beautiful brows for a reason. Oh, and those highlighters? Magic.
Andrea F.
Mesa, AZ
The brow queen, it's amazing and you can get your eyebrows on point every time. I am just now getting into the liquid lipsticks and so far I love them I also have a couple eye shadows which are super lendable and of great pigmentation
hebjaclin m.
I love this line of products are very effective when correcting mistakes in the face besides that its line is complete and increasingly it is extended with new colors and other products that adapt to what is in trend.
Lilah W.
Oakland, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a fantastic brand. My favorite purchase from them has to be the Modern Renaissance Pallette. The shadows in this palette are heavily pigmented. Retailing at $42 for the palette, their items are a little pricier, but you'll truly get a bang for your buck.
Paige H.
Levittown, PA
LOVE the glow kit!! Absolutely worth every penny that's spent on it! i re commend to all of my friends!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.