BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
los mejores diría yo,sus productos son totalmente efectivos y fabulosos, su calidad es excelente y varia
valeria s.
valeria s.
High end, pricey but awesome brand. Loved everything I ever tried from this brand. Still use them, love.
Kelsey I.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
I have the brow wiz in caramel. I heard a lot of good things about it, but I honestly found it difficult to apply. I have to press pretty hard to get the product to show up and when it does, it looks very harsh.
Halle C.
Halle C.
Avon lake , OH
Use my dip brow everyday to get my eyebrows on fleek I always get compliments and I truly believe it's because of this product
Andi C.
Andi C.
I have several products from Anastasia Beverly Hills. My most recent purchase is the brow pencil and I love it. It's so easy and simple to use and really nice quality. A really solid brand and I've been happy with every thing I've tried so far!
Agnus V.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
Favorite high end makeup brand. Anastasia Beverly hills products always have so much pigmentation. So worth the money.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Just got my contour kit and dipbrow and I'm in love!!! I got them on sale on Black Friday and the price was amazing but I would still pay full price for these products!!
Logan M.
Logan M.
Philadelphia
Top-of-the-line cosmetics. Truly, this brand has it all. Some of the best brow products, some of the best shadows and highlighters, some of the best practices. For what it's worth, it's not even expensive. You'll find the same quality with Dior or Givenchy but at a lower price.
Nevenka S.
Nevenka S.
Favorite go to brow makeup. One jar of dip-brow keep my brows in tip-top shape for about 6 months. Get the brush too, since you can't get that effect with a cheaper one. Plus if the bar dries out a bit, just drop some vitamin E oil and you're good to go. I paid about $45 for the set and it's the best $45 ever spent. And not to mention that the auburn shade I use perfectly complement my managing/auburn hair. This product is in my absolute favorite list.
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I got the dip brow pomade in auburn and I love it. It takes awhile to get the hang of how to apply it, but it lasts all day and looks great.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.