BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Logan M.
Logan M.
Philadelphia
Top-of-the-line cosmetics. Truly, this brand has it all. Some of the best brow products, some of the best shadows and highlighters, some of the best practices. For what it's worth, it's not even expensive. You'll find the same quality with Dior or Givenchy but at a lower price.
Agnus V.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
Favorite high end makeup brand. Anastasia Beverly hills products always have so much pigmentation. So worth the money.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Ossian, IN
One of my favorite brands. Great lip sticks, highlighter, contour kits. On the pricey side but you get a lot of product with whatever u buy!
Nevenka S.
Nevenka S.
Favorite go to brow makeup. One jar of dip-brow keep my brows in tip-top shape for about 6 months. Get the brush too, since you can't get that effect with a cheaper one. Plus if the bar dries out a bit, just drop some vitamin E oil and you're good to go. I paid about $45 for the set and it's the best $45 ever spent. And not to mention that the auburn shade I use perfectly complement my managing/auburn hair. This product is in my absolute favorite list.
Madelyn Z.
Madelyn Z.
Bowling Green, OH
Love this brand! From brows to eye shadows Anastasia has you covered! Very pigmented eye shadows! Long lasting! So many options! Such great quality!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
I used to completely ignore my eyebrows, but once I started using the brow wiz and brow powder, I feel my makeup look is incomplete without them. Packaging and products are all high quality!
Britney C.
Britney C.
Lockport, NY
I have loved every product I have tried except the Brow Wiz. A little pricey, but worth it.
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I got the dip brow pomade in auburn and I love it. It takes awhile to get the hang of how to apply it, but it lasts all day and looks great.
Genny C.
Genny C.
I love abh products! Its worth buying every single thing they offer!! I get overly excited when i know I purchased their brow products as well as their eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks!!!! Best brand out here!!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is great for all things eyebrows. My friends and I swear by their eyebrow pomade and brushes.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????