BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Arizona L.
Arizona L.
Grand Prairie, TX
Anastasia dip brow pomade is the only eyebrow product I buy I recommend it to everyone. I also am obsessed with the renaissance pallet.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Louisville, KY
I love abh anything! I have the powder contour kit and the glow kit and they are a part of my daily makeup staples.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Hollywood, FL
Love this brand especially the highlighters they provide an provide a perfect shine
Ana M.
Ana M.
I'm not really a big fan on filling in my eyebrows but when I do Anastasia is always gonna be my go to. I love the finishing look it gives
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love Anastasia Beverley hills I've been using their brow products for years!! The brow wiz was the very first brow product i purchased! I also love there brow pomade!! It has lasted me forever! An they have some gorgeous highlighters!!! I recommend this brow to anyone!
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Love anastaia bh products from the highlight to the brows and the foundation stick my favorite purchase ever was my first highlight palette always gave me an amazing glow and from there i moved up to whatever she came out with
Robertlina H.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH
One of the best brow products of all time and i cant get enough of the renaissance pallet perfect pallet for ANY look.
Katie S.
Katie S.
I honestly can't rave enough about this brand. I use Anastasia's liquid lipsticks, lip glosses and eye brow pencils. The liquid lipsticks are a great price, I think, at $20 when some brand charge upwards of $30. The liquid lipsticks and the lip glosses have such great pigmentation and the liquid lipsticks stay on almost all day long with a good lip primer. The eyebrow pencil is my savior. My evybrows are very light and this pencil is so easy to use and the color is so natural. Love this brand!
Beverly M.
Beverly M.
The Anastasia brow whiz is the best eyebrow pencil on the market. There is nothing else like it, and I will continue to purchase it for the rest of my life.
Ale N.
Ale N.
It was a lipstick And it was fantastic! The color was true to what it looked like and it stayed on for a while
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.