BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sammee H.
Ugh queen I love this brand. Their products are nothing shy of amazing and they are so beautiful.
Leanna P.
San Francisco, CA
I use the anastasia brow definer and like how easy it is to use. There's another product that gives a more precise brow but I'm not interested in taking the time to use it.
Sarah R.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I love their brow pencil. Easy to apply and looks natural while still giving your eyebrows a full look.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Great brand i love their contour palette and eyebrow products. I stand behind them 100%.
Mackenzie M.
Brea
I just recently got the triangular brow pencil and I LOVE IT! My brows have never looked so good and it doesn't go on cakey it looks natural unlike other brow pencils. I would 100% recommend this!
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
This brand is one of my favorites, they are super pigmented and the packaging very elegant, I love all
Dianne P.
San Francisco , CA
I have only tried the contour creamy palette from anastasia. Not really sure if i used it correctly but so far i am not loving it. I am a beginner with contouring so i can not really tell if it is good or not because i might be using it the wrong way.
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This brand is on the up and up. More and more beauty Gurus have started to use this brand.. for good reason. Honestly their brow kit is amazing. Im not a pro but still get amazing brows every time. Recommend to anyone!! LOVE LOVE.
Blaise W.
ABH is my "go-to" for all things brow related. I use ABH dipbrow daily, to fill in the sparse areas.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Dip brow is to die for. Brow wiz is great to go along with it and I lo've the #14 brush. I have not been able to try other products but I'm sure the quality is just the same.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.