BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Love their brow powders! I'm not too crazy about the gels or the brow mascara but their brow powders are heavily pigmented, and the pencils are quite nice.
katrina n.
Santa Ana, CA
I seriously love their products. I have their brush #14 , dark brown dip brow , glow kit , contour kit. Seriously I love their products
Dominique D.
Sanford, NC
I can't recommend the Modern Renaissance palette enough. It has an amazing formula, as do most of their products. The brand has a lot of quality in it. It can be pricy, I might repurchase most things.
Carmel V.
TOMBALL, TX
I bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit while I was shopping at an Ulta Beauty. I was torn between the cream kit and the powder kit because I wasn't sure which would work best or be most comfortable on my skin. My fear was the cream would be stick and the powered wouldn't be pigmented enough. I bought the powder ad absolutely love it!
Jimena R.
Reedsburg, WI
The brow and pen is amazing. Gives me some of the best eyebrows ever and lasts all day long!
Marina P.
Auburn, WA
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil and the contour kit (light to medium) is so amazing! So pigmented and definitely pulls in all the compliments! Amazing quality and definitely worth the money ! I would recommend Anastasia products 10 out of 10!
Jacqueline V.
Edinburg, TX
All anastasia products are the besttt! I can never complain about anastasia, it's my favorite brand.
Kelli Z.
Anastasia Beverly Hills has high quality products; Both highly pigmented and packaged wonderfully. Their eyeshadows are very pigmented, buttery, and a little goes a long way. I almost exclusively get my eyeshadows from ABH! If you're looking for high quality products, check out ABH.
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
They have the absolute best in everything! Anything from eye brows to glow for the face, Anastasia has my heart ❤️
Courtney A.
The only one I have from this company is the Modern Renaissance palette and I cannot stop using it because the texture of the eyeshadows are amazing! So silky smooth and soft.. Just eases on your eyelids very easily and wipes off with tissue just easily too! It stays on for hours and it doesn't smudge out of place either. Excellent product!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.