BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
Anastasia Beverly is one of my favorite brands. I have sooo much from this brand! I love their glow kits! They are so pigmented and lovely! I love their liquid lipsticks! There are so many different colors to choose from! Love this brand!
Alejandra M.
Oh my god!!! This brand is one of my favorites. I literally love everything they come up with. Right now one thing i can't get enough of is their highlighters!!
Johanna H.
ELLENWOOD, GA
Love love LOVE these thew lip colors they have came out with!! So natural and beautiful!!
Shayma W.
Anastasia is the best makeup brand ever. The modern renaissance palette and glow kits are always a necessity
Catherine A.
Birmingham, AL
I have yet to be disappointed by this brand. I'm in love with their glow kit and the brow whiz and I would love to try more from them
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
One of my all time favorite makeup brands. And they're cruelty free which is amazing. My favorite products of theirs are the Brow Wiz (although I recommend the Dip Brow pomade because it is cheaper and lasts more than 3x as long as the pencil) and the Modern Renaissance palette is the prettiest palette EVER
Amy G.
Who couldn't love this brand. Their contouring pallette is an amazing part of my daily makeup routine.
joanna j.
Madera, CA
brow pomade is amazing highly recommend to those that are beginners in the brow art also the new highlight pallet is to die for you literally get your moneys worth
Marina V.
Oh my god at the brow dips. Oh my god at the modern renaissance palette. BEAUTIFUL AND FLAWLESS.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Love their brow powders! I'm not too crazy about the gels or the brow mascara but their brow powders are heavily pigmented, and the pencils are quite nice.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.