BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
susan r.
susan r.
Two words- Glow. Kits! Their glow kits are life! If you are looking to step your makeup game up look no further, ABH Glow Kits are what you need! That Glow is lovely and warm and Moonchild is frosty and sheer perfection packed into palette form!
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Dip Brow pomade is the reason my eyebrows are on fleek every single day. I have the most blonde eyebrows every and this product defines them and lasts all day!
Keysha J.
Keysha J.
Westminster, CO
I've been using the dip brow. It's absolutely amazing. My eyebrows turn out perfect every time. After I do put a light coat of brown eyeshadow just so I know it will stay put. It never fails me!! This is he perfect thing
Monica T.
Monica T.
Torrance , CA
For a girl with basically no eyebrows the brow wiz and the duo powder with the amazing brush help me create eyebrows on fleeek!! Ugh these are forever my favorite eyebrow product!! Thank goodness for this brand!
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
brookings,SD
ABHcosmetics is soooo good i love this brand because they are soooo amazing. The quality is great. Ill always buy from ABH and I recommend everyone buy from them
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Four stars only because her products just don't work for me in the skin department. Eyeshadows are wonderful and have very nice pigment and blend very well. I can't manage to get the stick foundation to stick to my skin (ironically) and the pot concealer always ends up looking casket in me no matter what I try.
Sciandra T.
Sciandra T.
Columbus, OH
Modern Renaissance palette is the best thing ever. It's so beautiful and you can create so many looks. .
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clifton, NJ
Anastasia beverly hills is one of my most favorite high end makeup brands. I own so many of her palettes, brow products, liquid lipsticks, etc. I love the brow wiz and brow pomade! The modern renaissance will forever be my favorite palette. and the consistency of her shadows are so buttery and pigmented its incredible. I also love her glow kits and illuminators. I just love ABH!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Bay Shore, NY
I splurged big time in 2016 on this company. I bought almost every eyeshadow she put out, 2 glow kits, concealer, and dipbrow, brow whiz. I'm use brow whiz every single day. It's a holy grail product for me. The dipbrow is amazing too, but I only use it when I'm going full glam for date nights and things like that. However I must be honest I really didn't care for the liquid lipsticks she produced. They just didn't wear well for me. I will say I haven't tried every shade so it could be just the ones I got were a different formulation. (It is possible) that being said, I love her lipgloss formula. I like a somewhat opaque gloss with good shine and minimal to no sticky-icky-ness... ABH lip glosses definitely provide that for me
eman m.
eman m.
MODERN REN omg my favorite eye shadow pallet of all time abh just keeps on out doing themselves i love all their eye shadows and highlighters my favorite one is moon child it is just to die for their products are guaranteed to be amazing quality and i recommend abh to everyone
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.