BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
If you need anything brows this brand is the way to go! So many options and every color imagineable. Seems a little pricey at first but I've had my dipbrow for over a year and still have tons of product left!
A. N.
A. N.
Now that the contour powders can be purchased separately, it is fantastic. They are wonderful colors and textures. I find their brow pencils too waxy. I wish their cream contours could also be purchased individually.
Kori S.
Kori S.
I only have the brow wiz but plan on buying the modern palette. I would love to try the highlighters they have ! Overall she has really great products that aren't that expensive but affordable and are worth the money.
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Hilton, NY
First brow pencil that I could find that actually was a good match for my color. Loved the look when it was on.. wasn't greasy likeother pencils
Candice W.
Candice W.
West Liberty, KY
Anastasia has the best brow products on the market and there eyeshadow are to DIE for!!! I absolutely love this product brand there brow dip was definitely one of my favorite purchases ever!!! I would recommend there products to Literally everybody!!!!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I am loving the Modern Renaissance palette! This is probably my favorite product by Anastasia. I also recent bought the Mario palette as well I love it but not as much as the ABHMR palette.
I have several of her lip products and I have very mixed feelings about them. I don't love them- and I'm not sure if it's color choices or the formula itself. I don't like the way they feel on my lips or even the way they look.
Brow products are hands down her most popular item- and probably her best product. I love the brow wiz. It's a holy grail item for sure.
Secilia R.
Secilia R.
The glow kit and the brow pomade are life. Best thing ever especially the brow pomade, it last so long. Its a must try, I got mine for my birthday from my boyfriend
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Anastasia beverly hills is a really good brand i love the foundation stick the coverage is a medium but buildable its blends out nicely and the finish is amazing they also have and eyebrow gel that is amazing ūüėČ
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Louisville, KY
They seriously have THE BEST eyebrow kit I have ever used. I have used tons of eyebrow kits but none compare to the Anastasia Beverly hills eyebrow kit. This is a great product and keep your eyebrows looking there best.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Anastasia Beverly hills is not only the brow queen but now she's the eyeshadow queen in my eyes. Her formula is by far my favorite! I always use one of her pallettes daily and of course her brow products! Everyone needs Anastasia's modern rennaisance pallette in their collection, it's gorgeous!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.