BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Love this formula, leaves my browser in place without it feeling good like I wiped glue across them.

I do suggest that with a freshly opened tube to have some clean spooling around. The formula comes out a little heavy when first opened.
Anahi C.
Anahi C.
Aurora , CO
My favorite product from Anastasia is the dip brow pomade! This has completely changed my eyebrows I always get complements on my brows and I always recommend it I've been using the dipbrow for over 4 years now and I'm always satisfied.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
Can we just take a minute to appreciate this brand ! I love everything about this brand I just love it I don't shop here often but I have a lot of products from it the best thing I've bought would be the highlight , every person slays !
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
This company is the only company that I will use for my eyebrow products. My favorite is the clear brow gel, which sets them all day and remains invisible, unlike the cheap alternatives that turn white. The quality is always impressive!
Jess L.
Jess L.
This is a really great brand if you are looking for great contours and eyebrows. They have every shade of contours you could possibly want and they are all matte which help them look so natural. The eyebrow shades are also very natural
Tamaria G.
Tamaria G.
I purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade. I absolutely love this product. A little can go a long way which makes the $18 you spend totally worth it. I've had this product since the summer and it's still in amazing shape!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Bow down to the Brow queen! Her products are very affordable for the quality and quantity you get! Her products are perfectly displayed at all locations they sell her at, wether your a Brow beginner or brow pro her products are a must!
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Love love love the products!! I can't get enough of them ! They're all amazing. I'm in love with there glow kits and the contour kits. I love shopping for new products and I definitely always look for Anastasia Beverly Hills products:)
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
This is one of my go to brands. i am obssesed with their eyebrow products. I've been using the ABH dipbrow pomade in dark drown and let's say i do not walk out of my house without it. This is one of the best beauty brands of all time.
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
Bronx , NY
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills!!!!! Their eyebrow products are sooooo good I love them. I would definitely recommend this brand to everyone, it's great. I can't wait to try more products from them, they really have good quality makeup
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.