BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Joanna E.
Cleveland , OH
Where do I start?! All her products are truly amazing . I have her whole line of lip gloss and lipsticks. Her eye shadows are #1 on my list
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
ABH is infamous for their brow products, but their eyeshadows are just as amazing. They are very blendable and buttery soft. The clear brow gel is amazing, as well as the pomade and the brow wiz pencil. They have definitely created the revolutionary eyebrow trend.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
Best brow products, hands down. I'll never use another brand for brows. Ever. And they do not test on animals and are vegan as well.
Michelle W.
Hialeah, FL
i recently got into wearing anastasia beverly hills lip stain and it is the best most long lasting one i have tried to date. i also use their vastly recognized contour kit in my experience i found it is not my favorite one to use on the market. i actually like smashbox contour palette a lot better.
Katie p.
I use the eyebrow wiz and totally love it. I don't know what I would do without it. I use it in my everyday makeup routine.
Zehra H.
Despite their stellar reputation, I have only used one product by Anastasia-- their liquid lipsticks. Which are amazing. They do not dry my lips out, while still lasting for a solid amount of time. They feel very comfortable upon wearing. Highly recommend.
Rowda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love her whole line. I use the brow pomade, brow pencil, glow kit, the renaissance palette, and the liquid lipsticks. OBSESSED.
Christina N.
From their dipbrow to glow kits, everything is AMAZING!!!!! I've been using their dipbrow for almost 2 years now and I still have a good 1/4th of the dip brow left! Their glow kits are KILLER!!!! I have both the moonchild and their newest glowkit and they are so beautiful! Moonchild is a bit extra because the colors are blue, purples, and greys. But idc I'm extra too so that palette is perfect for me!!
Madison B.
Ellijay, GA
ABH dip brow pomade. Would 100% recommend this product. I could not live without it. Anyone starting out or looking for a new brow filler GO BUY THIS NOW.
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
i love this makeup brand. she has some of the best palettes & liquid lipsticks. my favorites are the modern renaissance palette & veronica liquid lip. extremely good quality & will definitely shop here again.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.