BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Walnut Creek, CA
I've only started using Anastasia Beverly Hills products over the past two years. I started with their famous brow pencils and own three of them in different shades. I just bought one of their eyeshadow palettes, which is probably the most beautiful range of shadows I've seen in a palette.
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Bronx, Ny
Ive tried their liquid lipsticks but I do think they're over hyped! I have heard great things about their brow products but I have to try it out first.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
Best brow products, hands down. I'll never use another brand for brows. Ever. And they do not test on animals and are vegan as well.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Glenolden, PA
There brow pencil is my holy grail. I have tried it my sophomore year of high school and am now a sophomore in college.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
abh is an amazing company!!! they make amazing products that work well. my favorite is the liquid lipsticks, highly recommend!
susan r.
susan r.
Two words- Glow. Kits! Their glow kits are life! If you are looking to step your makeup game up look no further, ABH Glow Kits are what you need! That Glow is lovely and warm and Moonchild is frosty and sheer perfection packed into palette form!
Keysha J.
Keysha J.
Westminster, CO
I've been using the dip brow. It's absolutely amazing. My eyebrows turn out perfect every time. After I do put a light coat of brown eyeshadow just so I know it will stay put. It never fails me!! This is he perfect thing
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
BEST BROW PRODUCTS. The only brow products I will buy now they I've tried them. My brow wiz and grow gel stay on all day and it was worth every cent! It lasts a long time and you don't have to buy new ones a lot.
Elina M.
Elina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love their contour kit. Everytime i use it i love the results. I tried other brands but like Anastasia one never
Bridget E.
Bridget E.
West Haven, CT
Anastasia Beverly Hills has the most wonderful contour palette that comes in either cream or powder which most brands don't do. They also have a great selection of eye shadows, including The Modern Renaissance palette.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.