BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Candice W.
Candice W.
West Liberty, KY
Anastasia has the best brow products on the market and there eyeshadow are to DIE for!!! I absolutely love this product brand there brow dip was definitely one of my favorite purchases ever!!! I would recommend there products to Literally everybody!!!!
Montoya V.
Montoya V.
Oakland , CA
Every product ive used is amazing from the contour kit to their brow pomade their foundation sticks are great! Love abh !!
Noemí C.
Noemí C.
Fort worth, TX
Anastasia cream contour kit is a high end contour kit that I'm in love with. Creamy easily blendable long lasting . Phenomenal product.
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Hazel Green , AL
I love Anastasia and all of her products! She has the best eyebrow products, liquid lipsticks, eyeshadows, and highlighters! So in love with this brand! Definitely recommend to anyone :)
Yaidelyn F.
Yaidelyn F.
This is definitely an amazing product. It holds your brows in place in a natural way. Not too pasty and no flakes. I have purchased in the past Brow Gel and it just isn't the same. I don't know why I didn't buy this sooner. I would definitely recommend this product
Shadonna D.
Shadonna D.
Harker Hts, TX
LOVE at first sight! I am absolutely in LOVE with all of my highlighters from this company!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Quality and very highly pigmented!!!!! On the expensive side but worth every penny! I definitely recommend checking them out! One of the best!
Erin B.
Erin B.
I was introduced to this brand before she made it big but she was certainly maintained the high quality in her products. Her speciality is eyebrows but as far as I am concerned all of her products are awesome! I love her eyebrow gel and eyeshadow palettes.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Miamisburg, OH
I use the brow dip. For $18 the price is right because you could use it for a year with the amount you get. The brush is perfect and it is the best brow makeup I have ever used. It is my daily beauty staple. I can not leave the house with out it and would recommend it to anyone
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
San diego, CA
Okay, only getting 4 stars because I've had some trouble blending their eyeshadows... I've had better eyeshadow. But I really enjoy their dip brow pomade, as well as their matte lipsticks. My favorite is sad girl, I got all my bridesmaids this color for my wedding and it was beautiful!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Anastasia Beverly hills is not only the brow queen but now she's the eyeshadow queen in my eyes. Her formula is by far my favorite! I always use one of her pallettes daily and of course her brow products! Everyone needs Anastasia's modern rennaisance pallette in their collection, it's gorgeous!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.