BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kori S.
Kori S.
I only have the brow wiz but plan on buying the modern palette. I would love to try the highlighters they have ! Overall she has really great products that aren't that expensive but affordable and are worth the money.
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Hilton, NY
First brow pencil that I could find that actually was a good match for my color. Loved the look when it was on.. wasn't greasy likeother pencils
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Anastasia Beverly hills is not only the brow queen but now she's the eyeshadow queen in my eyes. Her formula is by far my favorite! I always use one of her pallettes daily and of course her brow products! Everyone needs Anastasia's modern rennaisance pallette in their collection, it's gorgeous!
Lizbeth A.
Lizbeth A.
Racine, WI
The brow pomade is amazing! So creamy and easy to use. I love it, it makes my eyebrows look so perfect!
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
I am in love with all Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighters. They are so pigmented creamy and I love all the different colors they have.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA
Only have tried their lip glosses but want to get some eyeshadows too! Seem to have great quality
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Louisville, KY
They seriously have THE BEST eyebrow kit I have ever used. I have used tons of eyebrow kits but none compare to the Anastasia Beverly hills eyebrow kit. This is a great product and keep your eyebrows looking there best.
Aesia H.
Aesia H.
The dipbrow pomade works really well if you have a light hand or if you like that dark super Define Brown for me I like more a neutral so this was kind of a miss for me but I do enjoy the Modern Renaissance palette...I bought mine at Sephora for $48 I believe it is beautiful the colors are so pigmented and will worth the money😍😍😍😍👍👍👍
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
This brand is worth the money! It last a long time and the quality is excellent! I would highly recommend this brad to anyone. Go for it! It's worth the money!
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Perfect for professional makeup artists because in a single palette you have all the necessary tones to touch up any type of eyebrow with a mixture of powders and wax creams to fix them.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.