BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Audrey T.
Kershaw, SC
I have a brow pomade and the moon child glow kit by ABH. Both products are amazing. The brow pomade is heaven and the glow kit gives so much highlight its crazy. I love this brand
Angela F.
The brow dip that they have and the deep contour palette is wonderful. I'm still learning how to use the palette but I love it already
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
ABH is amazing! Their contour kits and eye shadow palettes are amazing! I'm going to buy more soon! Expensive though!
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
Best brow products, hands down. I'll never use another brand for brows. Ever. And they do not test on animals and are vegan as well.
Haley W.
I only have ABH's Liquid Lipstick in the shade Crush, but it's the prettiest liquid lipstick I've ever owned. It's the perfect nude color, it dries quickly, and it dries matte. I'd definitely love to try more of ABH's products!
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
I love Anastasia. I have the Mario palette and a few lip glosses. Great brand and I love the pigment of the palette , it's one of my favorite.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Great quality all around from the shadows to the brow pens love the pallets one of my favorite
Madison B.
Ellijay, GA
ABH dip brow pomade. Would 100% recommend this product. I could not live without it. Anyone starting out or looking for a new brow filler GO BUY THIS NOW.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I know this brand best by their eyebrow line. It's so perfect for getting the perfect brow look that is in vouge. The prices are reasonable and it's reputation is well deserved. I love this brand and i look forward to trying more of their products.
Melia A.
Leicester, NC
Eyebrow pencil is the best I've ever used! I'm hooked! It fills in the eyebrows evenly and they have many colors to choose from..
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.