BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

kristin c.
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
Another brand that I love! I have not been disappointed with the brand or the products. They are very affordable which is a big plus to me!
A. N.
A. N.
Now that the contour powders can be purchased separately, it is fantastic. They are wonderful colors and textures. I find their brow pencils too waxy. I wish their cream contours could also be purchased individually.
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Hilton, NY
First brow pencil that I could find that actually was a good match for my color. Loved the look when it was on.. wasn't greasy likeother pencils
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Orlando, FL
Love love love who couldn't love these amazing products at a reasonable price? Everyday use with this one. My favorite product of many
Candice W.
Candice W.
West Liberty, KY
Anastasia has the best brow products on the market and there eyeshadow are to DIE for!!! I absolutely love this product brand there brow dip was definitely one of my favorite purchases ever!!! I would recommend there products to Literally everybody!!!!
charity w.
charity w.
Chatsworth, GA
I recently purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance pallet on my birthday and it is the best decision I have ever made. The shadows are creamy, pigmented,and have a great variety of shades. At first I was afraid I wouldn't love the berry reds,but I was wrong. I find myself reaching for this pallet everyday almost!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Anastasia Beverly hills is not only the brow queen but now she's the eyeshadow queen in my eyes. Her formula is by far my favorite! I always use one of her pallettes daily and of course her brow products! Everyone needs Anastasia's modern rennaisance pallette in their collection, it's gorgeous!
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Louisville, KY
They seriously have THE BEST eyebrow kit I have ever used. I have used tons of eyebrow kits but none compare to the Anastasia Beverly hills eyebrow kit. This is a great product and keep your eyebrows looking there best.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Perfect for professional makeup artists because in a single palette you have all the necessary tones to touch up any type of eyebrow with a mixture of powders and wax creams to fix them.
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
This brand is worth the money! It last a long time and the quality is excellent! I would highly recommend this brad to anyone. Go for it! It's worth the money!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????