BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Tara C.
Washington, DC
The contour cream palette, the brow wiz and the stick foundation are daily staples for me. I've even started ordering the stick foundation in different shades for on the go contouring and highlight that can fit right in my purse! My fav!
Maddie F.
Oh. My. Goodness. I cannot express the love I have for ABH! Their makeup palettes are GOALS! They are SO gorgeous!!
June D.
Absolutely love everything I've ever received from Anastasia Beverly Hills. The contour cream kit and powder are amazing, and a staple of my everyday makeup. The brow products totally have changed the game for me.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
The first time I used any products from Anastasia Beverly Hills was when I used their brow dip and I fell in love! My only complaint was that it took a little while to get used to using the brow dip and seeing how much to use.
Erika R.
Orlando , FL
Love these products! Great quality and they have a very large variety of products. From lipsticks to eyebrow essentials you cannot go wrong with these products.
Asmik S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Anastasias contour kits. I have a lot of products from them. It's an amazing line and well worth it.
Samantha H.
Another amazing brand! They have great products from their contour kit to their brow products. They are that pricey but it's definitely worth spending that money. The quality is amazing you'll never have a problem and it's available at a lot of mayo stores such as ulta!
Melia A.
Leicester, NC
Eyebrow pencil is the best I've ever used! I'm hooked! It fills in the eyebrows evenly and they have many colors to choose from..
Bailey K.
Simi Valley, CA
Love their products! They are a bit on the expensive side but they are worth the money. They are really good quality and don't fade or oxidize over time like some products I've used before.
Aden F.
Shawnee, KS
ABH is on the expensive side but their eyeshadow palettes are the business. They're so pigmented and buttery smooth. Very easy to blend and apply.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.