BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Brennan M.
Brennan M.
Concord, NC
I've tried ABH eyeshadow and both palettes I've purchased have been of the utmost quality. I feel like Anastasia is a real stand out brand right now and I know I'm personally watching everything they come out with. I also appreciate the shade ranges they offer.
Orleny L.
Orleny L.
Stony Brook, NY
I recently bought the brow pomade and renaissance palette and i am in love with both. The pigment is beautiful and long lasting, i can create many dreamy looks with it. Also my eyebrows have never looked so good
Gina A.
Gina A.
The brow wiz is literally the only eyebrow product I can use. I have tried so many others, and nothing compares!!!
Erika R.
Erika R.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Brow queen! Her eyebrow products are my holy grail. I've purchased and repurchased. Not a big fan of her highlighters, they just didn't do it for me. Shadows are amazing though. Very pigmented but I do find myself having to reach for other palettes while using hers.
gabriela D.
gabriela D.
Bit pricey but their products are amazing and they always have new things for us beauty junkies to try and buy lol the quality of their products is over the moon just perfect I definitely recommend you guys to try their products
Josephine L.
Josephine L.
Costa Mesa, CA
Brow Wiz is a MUST. My preferred eyebrow product, but a little pricey. I believe it's $21 now? And I literally go through one in a month. The newest product I am in love with is the Modern Renaissance palette. Colors are so beautiful and blend easily.
Jessica h.
Jessica h.
Newark, DE
I really like these products however they are on the expensive side. If you are new to make up I would recommend starting out with a cheaper brand.
Lyndsay A.
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
I have their contour kit (pressed powder in light-medium). Oh boy does this stuff look fabulous! When you use up shades, go online and you can order them individually to replace. Functional, fabulous... you can't go wrong! Can't wait to try other products by them!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Love the brow pomade. A friend gave this to me as a gift and I've been addicted ever since. Definitely my go to brow product!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I love everything this company makes. Other club kids to their mascara to their brow kit this company is unstoppable absolutely love them. I kind a wish that their product prices would go down a little bit more but unfortunately for quality have to pay for it
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.