BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Chelsea P.
All of the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows are amazing! They are my favorite eyeshadows!
Claire R.
Folsom, CA
I absolutely love Anastasia brow products. I've tried the brow wiz, the duo brow, and the brow definer and personally the brow definer works best but I would recommend any brow products that they make
Ana L.
Products I have purchased I have been completely in love with. I fell so in love with the #12 brush and have been using more and more
Sabila S.
I use the brow whiz, and honestly after trying this , I gave away all my other brow pencils. It's a fantastic product that is easy to use and travels well . The tip never needs sharpening!! I would recommend this to everyone
Megan G.
Hamilton, OH
My favorite Anastasia product will forever be the brow wiz! It is so precise to really shape your brows and the formula is creamy and glides on the brows so well!
Sydney A.
Kissimmee, FL
Best lip gloss. Best eyebrow makeup. The lip gloss is highly opaque while having extreme staying power. The brow products give you the tools to create ANY style of brow you desire, whether its youtube tutorial drawn or a natural fill in. Most recommended: "Date Night" gloss and the Dipbrow pomade.
Carly H.
sumrall , MS
Anastasia beverly hills is such a nice brand! They have great quality makeup and everybody knows it! The brow pencil is great and the glow kits are some of the prettiest things I have ever seen. Try them out, you won't regret it!
Staci L.
Minneapolis , MN
Their eyebrow products are the best. Worth the money for sure if you're interested in quality. I would buy always.
Carissa H.
Ellensburg, WA
I only use two products from anastasia but I swear by them. The brow wiz is a constant rebuy and my count our pallette has lasted me over a year and is only about halfway gone.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Only have ever bought brow products, specifically the brow definer from ABH. Makes my sparse and light brows come to life. I just don't like how expensive it can be for one pencil.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.