BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my top brands of makeup. I love the quality of the product. I've made numerous purchases from the brand.
kennedy m.
Grove City, PA
I love the pigments the glow kit and the dip brow are amazing and I use them every single day they never once failed me
Ashleigh B.
Bay Minette, AL
I like Anastasia products. I don't really think they are worth the extreme price, but the products are pretty good. I'm just disappointed with the amount you get for the price you pay.
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
The first ABH product I got was the eyebrow kit. Way before the brand skyrocketed to fame. There is a reason why, they consistently put out great products and is the HG for brow products. However, with their expanding line to lips, eyes, and face. The quality is just as amazing.
Domenica C.
This brand is great and has many good items. It's pretty pricey since it's high end. Their eye brow products are amazing but there are many dupes for them in the drugstore. One thing I do love are the glow kits, I have the one in that glow and I use it every time I'm going out.
Amber T.
San Antonio, TX
I've absolutely loved using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade! It's very simple and easy to use, and makes a huge difference in how your eyebrows look!
kathine t.
There stuff is awesome the brow, eyeshadow, foundatio, concealer, lip stick, lip gloss and way way more even though there stuff is little expensive it worth the money
I love this brand has very good quality products and very beautiful I love all of this brand
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This si the only brow pomade I will use. I've tried others and they just can't make the cut. If you haven't tried the Glow Kits, you must! impeccable!
Chelsea P.
All of the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows are amazing! They are my favorite eyeshadows!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.