BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
miami, FL

Today I only have a palette of shades of this brand .. but I can say that I have gradually been liking this brand. I really like the packaging has a very nice chic touch
Mia W.
Mia W.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills Products. My current favorite is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette. It is gorgeous and I love EVERY SINGLE COLOR in that palette. I hope you enjoy their products as well. I know i do!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Clayton, NJ
there dip brow is my favorite dip brow ever. the formula is amazing and it stays on all day long. i love it
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Anastasia is my go to brow products i love the dip brow and also the number 12 brush! I bought the glow kit and wasn't to please with it at all! I will definitely stay with my dip brow though!!
Joselyn Z.
Joselyn Z.
Middle Village, NY
In love with they're eyebrow collection specially their Anastasia Eyebrow Gel pomade.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I absolutely love their liquid lipsticks, highlighters, and brow products. ABH makes amazing cosmetics and it really shows when you wear them. I don't think I have found anything better than ABH to use for my brows. I will continue to buy from this brand and I highly recommend them to everyone!
Salina S.
Salina S.
I have only use Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow products. Their eye brow powder, gel, and stick formulas are amazing. A bit pricey, but i can tell the difference in quality. Their eye brow brush and comb literally does wonders. Its stiff and perfect for my brow shape. Would recommend.
Madison A.
Madison A.
KIRKLAND, WA
Always my go to product for my brows! I have a few different products that I use of theirs and they work great together or separate!

Would totally recommend this brand if your brows need a little (or a lot) of umph!
Tyler M.
Tyler M.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Super good quality eyeshadows and brow products. The modern renaissance palette is so nice, i recommend it to literally everyone lol. I have a few colors of the brow pomade and love using these to create a more dramatic brow look. Truly good quality products
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
I LOVE ABH dipbrow. Comes in a variety of shades and is so easy to use. I'm fairly new to coloring in my eyebrows but the dipbrow is a great product. I use taupe because I have light colored hair and it doesn't make them appear too drawn on, plus it has enough give to let me make them either super streamlined or light and fluffy without caking or looking oily.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.