BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Juliana H.
Juliana H.
New Albany, OH
Although their products are pricey, I have gotten my hands on the modern renaissance palette and it is so beautiful. I think the brand should branch out a little more with new products. As most people have said, yes, the modern renaissance palette does have a lot of fall out but for the pigment it is a price I'm willing to pay. There's lots of hype about their brow pomade too, but honestly I think you can find the same formula among less expensive brands. Will definitely recommend!
Karen E.
Karen E.
Mira Loma, CA
Omg I love their dip brow gel it's so great and amazing or there glow palettes are amazing to they give you a really good glow
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Goodyear, AZ
The cream contour kit is my favorite contour kit ever! The consistency and coverage is perfect as well as the colors that come in the medium palette. Her brow pomade is also amazing because no matter what you do throughout the day the pomade stays on no matter what.
Steph R.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour and Highlight kit is highly pigmented and very blend able. The contours and highlights can be dramatic or natural. Both the cream kit and the powder are great and I recommend them to pro or beginners.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Omg I don't know where to start this is all I use for contouring !!! I love this brand it's my favorite the cream kits and concealer are wonderful I love the powder contour kit always and the highlighter are so beautiful and they stay on along to the makeup is supper easy to blend I haven't tried out there liquid lipsticks yet but I will soon I would recommend all there beauty products !
julissa G.
julissa G.
Dallas, TX
im in love with the anestasia rennesance pallete its so pretty and has super pigmented colors and i also really like the brow wiz
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Love Love Love ABH cosmetics. I especially love their eyeshadows. I have their Modern Renaissance palette. And I keep on hoping that someone would gift me their Mario Palette. LOL. Their contour kits and highlighters are very very pigmented.
Riya V.
Riya V.
MORRISVILLE, NC
I love this brand! They have some amazing eyebrow products. I exclusively only use the ABH eyebrow pencil, it glides on smoothly and stays put all day. This brand is high end though, so it can be pretty expensive. Products usually range from $20-$60.
It's worth every penny though! Save yo coins, gurlllll.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I have only used ABH dipbrow and this is the only dipbrow I have ever used so I can't compare it to others. So far this is a great product that looks nice. It matches my weird blonde hair nicely and doesn't look fake or overpowers me. You don't have have to hardly touch your brush to the product to have plenty. So one little pot will last forever so long as you keep the lid on tightly. I definitely think this is one high end product where you almost more than get your money's worth. Their packaging is nice but not as vanity worthy as Too Faced, UD, or KVD which are my personal top three. I do highly recommend the dipbrow!
Rowda B.
Rowda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love her whole line. I use the brow pomade, brow pencil, glow kit, the renaissance palette, and the liquid lipsticks. OBSESSED.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.