BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
ABH seems to really have their stuff together. I really like their brow gel and their lip glosses. I hear such amazing things about their Modern Renaissance palette that it is at the top of my wish list!
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
For sure one of my top 3 favorite brands to date. Anastasia Beverly Hills has always topped the chart with her products and for a good reason, their amazing ! I can't find one thing wrong with her brand.
Ashley J.
Puyallup , WA
LOVE! I have not found a product in this line that I have been disappointed with. From brows, to eyes to lips she has it all and kills it with each product. Easy to use and she has something for everyone
Brooklynn S.
I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in the color soft brown. It has been one of my favorite eyebrow filler ever. It is quite expensive but it's totally worth it. I do recommend this product a lot.
Erika J.
Jacksonville , AR
Love love love! I have their dipbrow, gel, and contour kit! Also the modern renaissance palette is my favorite! Amazing quality & extremely pigmented! Honestly one of my favorite brands! Would recommend
Love her contour kit honestly the best ever blends so easily I simply can't get enough of it truly a great product even though it's a bit pricey worth the money and would recommend to a friend!!!!!!!!!
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Love love love the contour palette! I have the powder version and it is wonderful! Very pigmented and also very easy to blend! The colors are beautiful and I love the hilighter that comes with the kit!
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
I have the cream contour kit and I love it! I set it off with some kat vonD powder contour kit. And it's blends perfectly together! I will continue to buy, and that so far the only thing I've tried lol
Marvelis T.
I love everything I have tired from Anastasia including their liquid lipsticks, brow kits, highlighter kits, brow pencils. Everything is so long lasting, pigmented and amazing! Such a wonderful brand.
Lucia K.
Williamstown, NJ
My sisters and I fight over our eye brow kit! So easy to apply and natural looking people don't even realize we applied it to our brows! I recommend this to any girl who wants a perfect arch and color
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.