BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Erin O.
Erin O.
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil is the best pencil for creating small natural looking wispy lines to fill in natural looking brows. The variety of colors means anyone can use it and the effect can be light to dramatic depending on use.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
I have honestly never came across a product that disappoints me from ABH. From the Lip products to the face products they are great. My favorite eyebrow product is the Dipbrow Pomade. & of course the Eyeshadow pallete, Modern Renaissance.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Salem, OR
I was never confident when it came to filling in my eyebrows until I found the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer, I've been using it now for a year and plan to use it for plenty more! I have to also say, they have the best contour kit!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite high end make up brands. I use the Chocolate Dipbrow Pomade everyday and it has lasted me very long. The Browwiz is a great alternative for on the go. I'm pleased with their products and would definitely recommend them.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Chipley, FL
Absolutely love their brow gel the clear brow gel they have is the best browser I've ever used your brows do not move they stay in place all day long not crunchy a little on the pricey side but definitely worth the purchase will buy again
Maria S.
Maria S.
I love using their eyebrow kit. It is a perfect essential for everyday use that even when I have to get my eyebrows done and I use this you could hardly notice that I need to get them done. It gives off a very natural look to my eyebrows.
Soraya R.
Soraya R.
San Diego, CA
The eyebrow products have transformed my face. I never thought my eyebrows look this good. Are use many of the Anastasia YouTube videos to guide my eyebrow routine at first. I have use the promenade and brow pencil for the past two years.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
I love the Anastasia products! Always been happy! No problems! I especially love my glow kit!! It's so sparkly! I will be purchasing the moonchild glow kit soon too! Along with the renaissance palates! I love all their pretty products!!!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Love this formula, leaves my browser in place without it feeling good like I wiped glue across them.

I do suggest that with a freshly opened tube to have some clean spooling around. The formula comes out a little heavy when first opened.
Cheridan C.
Cheridan C.
Westminster, CA
Amazing quality of makeup. Tried the brow dip and instantly fell in love. Definitely a more expensive brand, but totally worth the money. I thankfully work at macys and pass by the anastasia makeup often. Cant wait to try other products.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????