BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
kathine t.
There stuff is awesome the brow, eyeshadow, foundatio, concealer, lip stick, lip gloss and way way more even though there stuff is little expensive it worth the money
ashley p.
Jacksonville, NC
finally got anastasia modern Renaissance and boy was i missing out. they colors are nice for their winter shades. love that it comes with a brush in their set. top favorite brands for lip gloss/stains. if your starting off with high value brand start here you won't be disappointed.
Karen T.
It is one of my favorite cosmetic brand. The shadow is the best and the dipbrow too. i like so much. good quality
Logan B.
I have recently purchased the highlight pallet and I'm so pleased with it. I was debating on it because of the price but I thought why not. But I'm glad I did! The color scheme is great and it gives my skin the radiant look I've been wanting.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
I love ABH! She has some of the best brow products and brushes on the market. I am a huge fan of her eye shadow palettes. Her eye shadow palettes are not that expensive when you see the quality and the color payoff.
Alexis A.
Carbondale, IL
Anastasia is definately a luxe brand. It's very high class and anything you get from them is going to be a good product
Stephanie H.
Geary, OK
I am in love with the ABH contour cream and powder kits. It took awhile to get accustomed to the colors but now I feel like a pro mixing and matching and making my face look beat. J also love the eyebrow dip brow.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
My favorite thing about Anastasia Beverly Hills is their contour pallet it really works great and is super easy to use: the colors are amazing and really give my face that great contoured look great product!
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
As a makeup artist, I use a particular brand of makeup-- but nothing compares to the ABH dip brow! For specialty products I ALWAYS choose ABH products- the products may be a little higher in price, but the quality is incredible!
Stephanie O.
I haven't tried very many products, but I know their contour kit is amazing, and they have an outstanding dip brow formula! Allison is my favorite liquid lip and their brow pencil is pretty amazing! Little expensive though!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.