BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Joselyn Z.
Joselyn Z.
Middle Village, NY
In love with they're eyebrow collection specially their Anastasia Eyebrow Gel pomade.
April S.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
My favorite eye brow make up. After a couple of years of using it, I got tired, so tried something else. Just doesn't compare!
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I absolutely love this company and so many of the products it produces! I constantly purchase new products from them
Madison A.
Madison A.
KIRKLAND, WA
Always my go to product for my brows! I have a few different products that I use of theirs and they work great together or separate!

Would totally recommend this brand if your brows need a little (or a lot) of umph!
Sea D.
Sea D.
Anastasia Beverly Hills, I owe you my life! After trying what felt like everything, my eyebrows finally are fulfilling their fullest potential with use of the Dip Brow Pomade. (TIP-- pair with Glossier Boy Brow for a seamless, stay-all-day finish!) The pairing brush is expensive and I've found better luck (and cheaper, too!) with a simple angled brush. This cruelty-free brand is an essential in my routine.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
I LOVE ABH dipbrow. Comes in a variety of shades and is so easy to use. I'm fairly new to coloring in my eyebrows but the dipbrow is a great product. I use taupe because I have light colored hair and it doesn't make them appear too drawn on, plus it has enough give to let me make them either super streamlined or light and fluffy without caking or looking oily.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I love Anastasia! I use their brow powder and I love it! I don't think this it's too expensive, I really do want to try other products from her brand! I highly recommend trying stuff from her brand!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
San diego, CA
Okay, only getting 4 stars because I've had some trouble blending their eyeshadows... I've had better eyeshadow. But I really enjoy their dip brow pomade, as well as their matte lipsticks. My favorite is sad girl, I got all my bridesmaids this color for my wedding and it was beautiful!
Dzana P.
Dzana P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Anastasia . I have many of their lip products, countour products, and eye shadow products. Everything I've tried from this brand has been amazing long lasting quality . This is defiantly one of my favorite brands for makeup . They quality of the eyeshadow is unbelievable. The modern renaissance palette is my go to palette! It's so easy to apply to eyes and the brush it comes with is also great quality !
Marjorie F.
Marjorie F.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite brow pencil. I will forever repurchase it. I got my mom and sister hooked up with it. Love it.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.