BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Gooding, ID
ABH's glow palettes are too die for! They are super cute. Also the pomade is amazing too.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Goodyear, AZ
The cream contour kit is my favorite contour kit ever! The consistency and coverage is perfect as well as the colors that come in the medium palette. Her brow pomade is also amazing because no matter what you do throughout the day the pomade stays on no matter what.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Mira Loma, CA
Omg I love their dip brow gel it's so great and amazing or there glow palettes are amazing to they give you a really good glow
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
i have used the dip brow pomade. i use the shade dark brown. when i first got it, it was amazing i loved it but then it started drying out :/
Christina O.
Christina O.
San Jose, CA
Anastasia Brow Pencil is the only thing I use to fill in my eyebrows! The quality is great and the thin pencil allows you to be more precise.
Marizah D.
Marizah D.
Hollister, CA
I love Abh products so much!! A lot of other people do as well they are somewhat on the pricey side but I think it's worth it 100% if you ever get the chance try out their lip glosses they have a variety of colors they last all night the colors are so so pigmented and they aren't sticky!! These lip glosses are by far my favorite.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I have only used ABH dipbrow and this is the only dipbrow I have ever used so I can't compare it to others. So far this is a great product that looks nice. It matches my weird blonde hair nicely and doesn't look fake or overpowers me. You don't have have to hardly touch your brush to the product to have plenty. So one little pot will last forever so long as you keep the lid on tightly. I definitely think this is one high end product where you almost more than get your money's worth. Their packaging is nice but not as vanity worthy as Too Faced, UD, or KVD which are my personal top three. I do highly recommend the dipbrow!
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Love Love Love ABH cosmetics. I especially love their eyeshadows. I have their Modern Renaissance palette. And I keep on hoping that someone would gift me their Mario Palette. LOL. Their contour kits and highlighters are very very pigmented.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Bend, OR
Best eyebrow products. Bests highlighters, best lippies. Just perfect I love the modern renaissance pallet and the Mario one. So worth the prices. I buy the products at my local Macy's and work there so I'm always buying
carla b.
carla b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The Brow Wiz..IS TRULY A WIZ... I was not one in school to want to do my eyebrows however; this brow pencil has been a lifesaver.. I mean I can actually do my brows in like 10 minutes rather than trying to draw them on and them making me look like a clown. I am so loving this. I don't know why I waited so long to get one.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.