BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Anastasia is my go to brow products i love the dip brow and also the number 12 brush! I bought the glow kit and wasn't to please with it at all! I will definitely stay with my dip brow though!!
Joselyn Z.
Joselyn Z.
Middle Village, NY
In love with they're eyebrow collection specially their Anastasia Eyebrow Gel pomade.
Amrita P.
Amrita P.
Jonesboro, GA
Dipbrow for the win. So much product for the price and so easy to use. I always bought BrowWiz but I went through them like water. I've had my dip brow for months and it's barely used! So many colors to choose from and completely customizable to the look you're trying to achieve.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely love this company and so many of the products it produces! I constantly purchase new products from them
Madison A.
Madison A.
KIRKLAND, WA
Always my go to product for my brows! I have a few different products that I use of theirs and they work great together or separate!

Would totally recommend this brand if your brows need a little (or a lot) of umph!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Chelsea, MI
As a gal who over tweased in the 90's, the brow pomade is a necessity. It goes on smoothly, does not budge! Only downfall is it dries out quickly in the jar.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
I LOVE ABH dipbrow. Comes in a variety of shades and is so easy to use. I'm fairly new to coloring in my eyebrows but the dipbrow is a great product. I use taupe because I have light colored hair and it doesn't make them appear too drawn on, plus it has enough give to let me make them either super streamlined or light and fluffy without caking or looking oily.
April S.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
My favorite eye brow make up. After a couple of years of using it, I got tired, so tried something else. Just doesn't compare!
Holly K.
Holly K.
ABH is a beautiful brand. Their Glow Kits are my favorite. I wish they would come out with regular lipsticks as their liquid lipsticks were too drying for me.
Dzana P.
Dzana P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Anastasia . I have many of their lip products, countour products, and eye shadow products. Everything I've tried from this brand has been amazing long lasting quality . This is defiantly one of my favorite brands for makeup . They quality of the eyeshadow is unbelievable. The modern renaissance palette is my go to palette! It's so easy to apply to eyes and the brush it comes with is also great quality !
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??