BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Samantha T.
This brand is high quality but ever so slightly over priced. The products are good but don't 100% blow me away. I think the brow products and high liters are the best in the line. They also are often sold out at Sephoras.
Nicole P.
Oh the Modern Renaissance palette is absolutely gorgeous and divine!!! So smooth and creamy! Very blendable and super pigmented!! And it's not horribly expensive. If you love playing with highly pigmented colored highlight then the moondust palette would be fantastic. Their liquid lipsticks are gorgeous in color and dry super fast, but are not very comfortable.
Ysabel H.
My favorite products are their brow products! The price is a little steep but I love love love the products so much it's totally worth it. At it lasts a while! $23 every three months is not bad at all!
cindy g.
Bay Shore, NY
Haven'tn purchased much from them but I did purchase eye shadow and eye liner and I was very pleased. My friends however do purchase makeup from here and they look fabulous.
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS
I recently bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in the shade Auburn. It is amazing! I've never been able to find a brown pencil or gel that matches my this nicely. It also looks so natural. I'll definitely be repurchasing when I run out and I'll probably end up purchasing other products from this brand.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
I love the brand Anastasia Beverly Hills! I wish it was more in my price range but ugh, their makeup does wonders
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE brand! They have the best ! I love their contours, brow products, cover sticks are shadow palettes
I have loved everything that I have tried of theirs and their prices are a bit pricey but perfect price point for the quality that you get.
Natasha M.
Granada Hills, CA
I have the best highlighters and eyeshadow palettes from ABH. The price is affordable for this AMAZING quality and you need the Glow Kits and Modern Renaissance palette. I go to a pro-makeup artist store so it's always fun trying the products!
Joanna P.
I have the contour creme palette and I don't like it at all because its so hard to blend even when I mix it with my josie maran face oil. Its just not my thing.
Kristal I.
Austin, TX
Their highlights are the ūüí£.com and their eyebrows and pallets they're so amazing just everything about this brand is so amazing the lipstick are so beautiful they come in so many colors, and they don't dry your lips off. I'll recommend this brand to everyone!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.