BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
The best of the best around for your brows. If you have not tried Anastasia at this point and consider yourself a brow person what are you waiting for! My favorite is their dip brow and makes my thick brows go from drab to fab very quickly.
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Love Love Love ABH cosmetics. I especially love their eyeshadows. I have their Modern Renaissance palette. And I keep on hoping that someone would gift me their Mario Palette. LOL. Their contour kits and highlighters are very very pigmented.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Buda, TX
Love ABH ❤ I like all their brow products, eye shadows, highlighters, liquid lipsticks, also the stick foundation! If you are having trouble looking for your color try ABH stick foundation. It's for oily and combo skin with a medium to full coverage. Norvina tried her best to color match as many people she could. Did I mention they came out with makeup brushes? Their makeup line is growing! I just love it!
Tricia E.
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA
Everything anastasia is always amazing. It is worth the money that you spend on it. It lasts so long, so pigmented, I just love everything anastasia!
Nora L.
Nora L.
Anastasia is queen of brows. And lipstick. And pretty much everything. This product will definitely have your makeup looking fly and flawless. The lipstick is every-situation-imaginable-proof. Your brows will always be on fleek and your cheeks will always glow as bright as Christmas lights. Invest in this brand!
carla b.
carla b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The Brow Wiz..IS TRULY A WIZ... I was not one in school to want to do my eyebrows however; this brow pencil has been a lifesaver.. I mean I can actually do my brows in like 10 minutes rather than trying to draw them on and them making me look like a clown. I am so loving this. I don't know why I waited so long to get one.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
best contour pallet on the market right now. I use this all the time and it is great quality. I would recommend buying this and trying it for yourself.
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
I really like the contour palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills. What I like most is that there are many different shades to choose from, so it's easier to create a look you want. The products are of high quality and I would definitely recommend them
Haley M.
Haley M.
Love their contouring kits however I would never pay full price for the products!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I absolutely love their liquid lipsticks, highlighters, and brow products. ABH makes amazing cosmetics and it really shows when you wear them. I don't think I have found anything better than ABH to use for my brows. I will continue to buy from this brand and I highly recommend them to everyone!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.