BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

patricia g.
patricia g.
Hace más o menos dos meses recibí un kit de prensa de la marca Anastasia Beverly Hills, para probar una variedad de sus productos, he de decir que conocía la marca desde hace tiempo sobre todo por su amplia gama de productos para cejas, pero no sabía que también tenía otro tipo de productos como sombras o lápices de ojos, así que cuando abrí el paquete me sorprendí muchisimo.
Riya V.
Riya V.
Morrisville, NC
I love this brand! They have some amazing eyebrow products. I exclusively only use the ABH eyebrow pencil, it glides on smoothly and stays put all day. This brand is high end though, so it can be pretty expensive. Products usually range from $20-$60.
It's worth every penny though! Save yo coins, gurlllll.
Giana M.
Giana M.
Their dip brow pomade is awesome! & somewhat waterproof it can be difficult to take off even with a makeup remover but it's bomb!
Molly M.
Molly M.
Oh!! If you want some glow or if you need a lippie that will STAY PUT this is my go to brand. My glow kits are something I use on the daily and so are my liquid lipsticks. They are the best for long days or nights where you just don't have time to reapply. Definitely worth the money spent.
kristina g.
kristina g.
Philadelphia, PA
i dont use much anastasia products but their brow products are the only thing i use to get perfect brows.
Mia W.
Mia W.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills Products. My current favorite is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette. It is gorgeous and I love EVERY SINGLE COLOR in that palette. I hope you enjoy their products as well. I know i do!
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Alexander, NC
A little on the pricey side but definitely a really great makeup line. Their dipbrow eyebrow pomade is one of the best out there. Stays put all day. You don't need to reapply and it's a really nice texture. Her contour cream palette is amazing as well. Just an overall really great line.
Amrita P.
Amrita P.
Jonesboro, GA
Dipbrow for the win. So much product for the price and so easy to use. I always bought BrowWiz but I went through them like water. I've had my dip brow for months and it's barely used! So many colors to choose from and completely customizable to the look you're trying to achieve.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely love this company and so many of the products it produces! I constantly purchase new products from them
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Chelsea, MI
As a gal who over tweased in the 90's, the brow pomade is a necessity. It goes on smoothly, does not budge! Only downfall is it dries out quickly in the jar.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??