BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

carla b.
carla b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The Brow Wiz..IS TRULY A WIZ... I was not one in school to want to do my eyebrows however; this brow pencil has been a lifesaver.. I mean I can actually do my brows in like 10 minutes rather than trying to draw them on and them making me look like a clown. I am so loving this. I don't know why I waited so long to get one.
Nora L.
Nora L.
Anastasia is queen of brows. And lipstick. And pretty much everything. This product will definitely have your makeup looking fly and flawless. The lipstick is every-situation-imaginable-proof. Your brows will always be on fleek and your cheeks will always glow as bright as Christmas lights. Invest in this brand!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
best contour pallet on the market right now. I use this all the time and it is great quality. I would recommend buying this and trying it for yourself.
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Love Love Love ABH cosmetics. I especially love their eyeshadows. I have their Modern Renaissance palette. And I keep on hoping that someone would gift me their Mario Palette. LOL. Their contour kits and highlighters are very very pigmented.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Love their contouring kits however I would never pay full price for the products!
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
I really like the contour palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills. What I like most is that there are many different shades to choose from, so it's easier to create a look you want. The products are of high quality and I would definitely recommend them
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I absolutely love their liquid lipsticks, highlighters, and brow products. ABH makes amazing cosmetics and it really shows when you wear them. I don't think I have found anything better than ABH to use for my brows. I will continue to buy from this brand and I highly recommend them to everyone!
Salina S.
Salina S.
I have only use Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow products. Their eye brow powder, gel, and stick formulas are amazing. A bit pricey, but i can tell the difference in quality. Their eye brow brush and comb literally does wonders. Its stiff and perfect for my brow shape. Would recommend.
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
Adore the Modern Renaissance palette! I haven't used any of their other products but that palette is awesome.
Steph R.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour and Highlight kit is highly pigmented and very blend able. The contours and highlights can be dramatic or natural. Both the cream kit and the powder are great and I recommend them to pro or beginners.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??