BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Demi C.
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
She is truly the brow master. I will only use these products and the #12 brow brush on myself and clients. So happy the line expanded. The eye shadows and lipsticks are incredible. The contour kit is the best. You will glow for days with the glow kits. I love it all!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
How did we live before Anastasia brow products? Seriously, the powder, pencil, and dipbrow are revolutionary and are the right color at last! I don't know how they did it, but I hope they keep it up. Their other products I don't have much experience with, save for a contour palette that is good but not my all-time favorite.
Maddie D.
Maddie D.
Indian Trail, NC
LOVEEE THEM! LOVE THE TRIPS TO ULTA JUST TO SEE THEIR BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTS!! I have the brow wiz and it's my go to brow product EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Hyattsville, MD
I recently tried the ABH liquid lipstick and I have to say I am very impressed. I was a little skeptical about purchasing it after all it is 20$ and being a college student on a budget that's pretty expensive. The application is really smooth, it lasts all day, and it doesn't feel dry on your lips at all. I highly recommend this product
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
The ultimate contour kits. The powder and cream both as excellent products worth every penny. They have amazing brow products as well. This a a consistently good brand that I recommend to anyone. They last for a long time too so worth the investment.
Ale N.
Ale N.
It was a lipstick And it was fantastic! The color was true to what it looked like and it stayed on for a while
Diana S.
Diana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills products are amazing. They're are very high quality. The eyebrows pomade is amazing!
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Kalamazoo, MI
Anastasia Beverly Hills keeps cranking out new, innovative, high quality products.

I started out by joining the Brow Wiz and Dip Brow cult to get my eyebrows dialed in. Then I started trying some eye shadows and couldn't believe how creamy and pigmented they all were. The World Traveler palette is probably my most used palette, and I own A LOT of eyeshadow palettes.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
I really love Anastasia products. They are a little more on the pricier end but the quality is awesome. I have always loved their dip brow and it is very long lasting on and the jar will last you awhile.
Marcela S.
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
Eyebrow pencil. Love to fill in my brows with the brow pencil. It has one side for combing the hairs up and to the side and then the other side to fill them in. It is easy to use and will be repurchasing in the future
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.