BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Christina O.
Christina O.
San Jose, CA
Anastasia Brow Pencil is the only thing I use to fill in my eyebrows! The quality is great and the thin pencil allows you to be more precise.
Marizah D.
Marizah D.
Hollister, CA
I love Abh products so much!! A lot of other people do as well they are somewhat on the pricey side but I think it's worth it 100% if you ever get the chance try out their lip glosses they have a variety of colors they last all night the colors are so so pigmented and they aren't sticky!! These lip glosses are by far my favorite.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Mira Loma, CA
Omg I love their dip brow gel it's so great and amazing or there glow palettes are amazing to they give you a really good glow
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Portland, OR
Has there been anything bad released by Anastasia? Like really. Try their eye shadows, their contour palettes, and their highlights. They can be speedy but I've never regretted anything from Anastasia.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Buda, TX
Love ABH ❤ I like all their brow products, eye shadows, highlighters, liquid lipsticks, also the stick foundation! If you are having trouble looking for your color try ABH stick foundation. It's for oily and combo skin with a medium to full coverage. Norvina tried her best to color match as many people she could. Did I mention they came out with makeup brushes? Their makeup line is growing! I just love it!
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
The best of the best around for your brows. If you have not tried Anastasia at this point and consider yourself a brow person what are you waiting for! My favorite is their dip brow and makes my thick brows go from drab to fab very quickly.
Tricia E.
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA
Everything anastasia is always amazing. It is worth the money that you spend on it. It lasts so long, so pigmented, I just love everything anastasia!
carla b.
carla b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The Brow Wiz..IS TRULY A WIZ... I was not one in school to want to do my eyebrows however; this brow pencil has been a lifesaver.. I mean I can actually do my brows in like 10 minutes rather than trying to draw them on and them making me look like a clown. I am so loving this. I don't know why I waited so long to get one.
Nora L.
Nora L.
Anastasia is queen of brows. And lipstick. And pretty much everything. This product will definitely have your makeup looking fly and flawless. The lipstick is every-situation-imaginable-proof. Your brows will always be on fleek and your cheeks will always glow as bright as Christmas lights. Invest in this brand!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
best contour pallet on the market right now. I use this all the time and it is great quality. I would recommend buying this and trying it for yourself.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????