BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I know everyone raves about this company's eyebrow products but I find them to be very narrow in selection and boring. I like this brand for their lip shades and shimmer eyeshadows. While they offer more options for how you color your eyebrows in (wax, powder, pencil, etc), I don't feel like they have enough variation in eyebrow colors. I have red hair and like my eyebrows to be colored in as red as possible but the suggested Auburn or Caramel is way too brown for me.
Vanessa Marie M.
Tucson, AZ
Love all products from this line, it is my go to brow product and I love it
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
Anastasia is my go to for all things eye brow! I have never been to a Anastasia store but shop their kiosk at my local Sephora regularly. They have many different shades and products to use on your brows to make them look great and natural
Kelly S.
I have the modern renaissance palette and I love it! I love the warm tones and the pigmentation is crazy good!
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR
I have only tried the Modern Renascence palette from ABH, but I think it is a high quality product. Their shadows are pigmented and blend amazingly well. Probably one of my favorite makeup products in my collection. This is a high end brand but I don't think the prices are too bad for the quality of the product.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I can't say enough good things about this brand. You can't go wrong with anything from this brand. Their brow products are absolutely the best but they also have amazing eye shadows that have awesome pigment. I just recently bought some foundation and lip products that I can't wait to try and review.
Rina L.
Waterbury , CT
Muy buena marca, uno de los productos definidores de maquillaje mas buscados en el mercado, me gusta utilizar este producto.
Christine L.
Apopka, FL
the queen of brows!! all i use in my brows are her products and i will never go back to anything else. Honestly all of her products are great, from lipsticks to eyeshadows. The price is kinda high but i'll pay it for what I'm getting. I love anastasia!!
Sarah P.
Corinth, ME
I use the Anastasia brow wiz. It's my favorite eyebrow product. I'm on my third one and I will never buy another brand. It's a little on the expensive side, but it lasts forever and stays all day! I would urge anyone to try this product, you will not be dissapointed.
Victoria P.
I love ABH so much! Most of the products are wonderful but there's room for improvement in the cream contour kits. My favorite products are the modern renaissance palette and the dipbrow pomade! Staple items!!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.