BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
garis c.
garis c.
Tampa, FL
bought this powder contour kit in the shade 'Light to Medium'. It is my first ever contour makeup product that I have ever bought and I LOVE it! I like the selection of colours and use all except for the pink toned shade (top left of palette/vanilla shade). It is well pigmented and lasts all day. Furthermore it is easy to blend/buff into the skin. It is quite pricey....
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fairfield, IL
Anastasia's dip brow is one of my favorite brow products! It goes on so smooth and doesn't leave that cakey look.
Karla P.
Karla P.
National City, CA
Their eyebrow products are super nice and easy to work with . Their highlights are the best and not as expensive as other brands .
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
I recently bought gel liner from this company and it seemed to dry out really quickly even though I kept it stored with the lid tightly on. I was a little disappointed because I've heard such great things!
ana c.
ana c.
El Paso, TX
I love the brow pencil from anastasia they are the best they give your eyebrows that natural look
Emily M.
Emily M.
Humble, TX
ABH is one of my absolute favorite brands! They have great quality eye shadows, eye brow pomade and pencils, and many more products! I LOVE their new eye shadow palette "modern renaissance" and it is absolutely worth the price. Great brand!!
Cori B.
Cori B.
Anastasia has products that always wow. Their pencil and dip-brow are must haves in any beauty collection and they're all I use on my brows.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Apopka, FL
the queen of brows!! all i use in my brows are her products and i will never go back to anything else. Honestly all of her products are great, from lipsticks to eyeshadows. The price is kinda high but i'll pay it for what I'm getting. I love anastasia!!
Richa W.
Richa W.
Perris, CA
ABH has totally changed the eyebrow game. I love the brow brush and the dipbrow. I'm excited to try the eyeshadows. The quality of the brand's products is great. I don't know when I'll hit pan on my dripbrow. A little truly goes a long ways. So I can say you are getting your money's worth. Not to mention the color range is pretty amazing.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I have only used ABH dipbrow and this is the only dipbrow I have ever used so I can't compare it to others. So far this is a great product that looks nice. It matches my weird blonde hair nicely and doesn't look fake or overpowers me. You don't have have to hardly touch your brush to the product to have plenty. So one little pot will last forever so long as you keep the lid on tightly. I definitely think this is one high end product where you almost more than get your money's worth. Their packaging is nice but not as vanity worthy as Too Faced, UD, or KVD which are my personal top three. I do highly recommend the dipbrow!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.