BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
Not only do the Kardashians wear it, by so do I. While I love the texture of their foundation sticks, i feel as though my banana one doesn't last too long. It goes in too sheer. I love that they're offered at ulta. Until i purchase my next product, i cannot give them a 5/5
Christine L.
Christine L.
Apopka, FL
the queen of brows!! all i use in my brows are her products and i will never go back to anything else. Honestly all of her products are great, from lipsticks to eyeshadows. The price is kinda high but i'll pay it for what I'm getting. I love anastasia!!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I have only used ABH dipbrow and this is the only dipbrow I have ever used so I can't compare it to others. So far this is a great product that looks nice. It matches my weird blonde hair nicely and doesn't look fake or overpowers me. You don't have have to hardly touch your brush to the product to have plenty. So one little pot will last forever so long as you keep the lid on tightly. I definitely think this is one high end product where you almost more than get your money's worth. Their packaging is nice but not as vanity worthy as Too Faced, UD, or KVD which are my personal top three. I do highly recommend the dipbrow!
Richa W.
Richa W.
Perris, CA
ABH has totally changed the eyebrow game. I love the brow brush and the dipbrow. I'm excited to try the eyeshadows. The quality of the brand's products is great. I don't know when I'll hit pan on my dripbrow. A little truly goes a long ways. So I can say you are getting your money's worth. Not to mention the color range is pretty amazing.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Palmdale, CA
I love how easy the brow wiz is to use to perfect your brows! The only downside is it can get expensive, but it's very user friendly.
Lexy R.
Lexy R.
Hastings, MI
Love this brand!! My favorites at the moment are the Dip Brow and the Modern Renaissance Palette. Highest quality of products but you do pay the price. I would say that they are completely worth the price in my opinion.
Julia T.
Julia T.
Orlando, FL
I love this brand for their eyebrow products and every other thing they've came out with including palettes they've never let me doen
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Ironton, OH
The only thing I have tried from Anastasia is the dip brow. I received the dip brow and the eyebrow brush as a Christmas gift and the dipbrow lasted me months. It's around $18, which may seem expensive to some, but i'm telling you it lasted me MONTHS and I do my eyebrows every single day.
Krista H.
Krista H.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this brand her makeup products are amazing! Especially her liquid lipsticks they are amazing!! My favorite color is crush and Ashton!
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Great high end make up brand. It's more on the expensive side but it's totally worth it. The products are great quality for the price
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????