BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Green River, WY
I love the glow kits. They are super pigmented and easy to apply and long lasting!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
I love their brow definer! I am also purchasing their eyeshadow palette, modern Renaissance which is so great !
Angie S.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
I have the brow products and they have done wonders for making them look flawless. My wishlist is the palette. A bit pricey but I am sure worth every penny. youtube gurus seem to think it's gorgeous and easy to blend so now I want to purchase. Highly recommend the brow products.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Anything by her is great. Love the brow wiz its easy to use and very convienent. And love her foundations and eye shadows
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
As far as I'm concerned Anastasia Beverly Hills is the queen of eyeshadow. THE QUEEN! Her eyeshadows are buttery, soft palettes of greatness. They apply easily, blend well, last long and look great. The single pans are a little pricy for my taste but the palettes are a steal for the quality.
Ronda T.
Ronda T.
Chesterfield, Va
I have a love/hate relationship with Anastasia. I can't even begin to describe my love for the modern renaissance palette, dip brow, and the original glow kits. But that new 6 pan glow kit better not be a sign for the new formulations because I cannot support that.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Bridgeport, IL
I've used the Brow Wiz, a few lip glosses, the World Traveler, Self-Made, Master Palette by Mario and the Modern Renaissance palette. I loved the scent, pigmentation and shades of the lip glosses as well as the Modern Renaissance palette. The other palettes have been nice quality and pretty, just not very usable for me.
Kaley L.
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
The products I have used from Anastasia have been amazing. The quality of the products have really impressed me and are my go-to's.
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Arlington, VA
I have anastasia's foundation stick. it's nice because it's easy to use. i simply put a few stripes on my face with the stick, and blend it in with a beauty blender sponge. it's a little too cakey for me though -- i prefer sheerer coverage. good quality for the price though
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Tulsa, OK
Best brand for eyebrow products. I have been using their brow pomade for over a year now and it's still my favorite product of all time.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.