BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

garis c.
garis c.
Tampa, FL
bought this powder contour kit in the shade 'Light to Medium'. It is my first ever contour makeup product that I have ever bought and I LOVE it! I like the selection of colours and use all except for the pink toned shade (top left of palette/vanilla shade). It is well pigmented and lasts all day. Furthermore it is easy to blend/buff into the skin. It is quite pricey....
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
I use the dipbrow pomade everyday. Also the eyeshadows are so buttery smooth when applying. Pigment payoff is really good too
Karla P.
Karla P.
National City, CA
Their eyebrow products are super nice and easy to work with . Their highlights are the best and not as expensive as other brands .
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
I recently bought gel liner from this company and it seemed to dry out really quickly even though I kept it stored with the lid tightly on. I was a little disappointed because I've heard such great things!
ana c.
ana c.
El Paso, TX
I love the brow pencil from anastasia they are the best they give your eyebrows that natural look
Emily M.
Emily M.
Humble, TX
ABH is one of my absolute favorite brands! They have great quality eye shadows, eye brow pomade and pencils, and many more products! I LOVE their new eye shadow palette "modern renaissance" and it is absolutely worth the price. Great brand!!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Goodyear, AZ
The cream contour kit is my favorite contour kit ever! The consistency and coverage is perfect as well as the colors that come in the medium palette. Her brow pomade is also amazing because no matter what you do throughout the day the pomade stays on no matter what.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fairfield, IL
Anastasia's dip brow is one of my favorite brow products! It goes on so smooth and doesn't leave that cakey look.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Fairmont, WV
The modern renaissance palette is one of the best out there. I love working with pinks and most palettes out there have a lot more neutral colors. But the pinks in that palette are so pigmented. And the brow gel.. it's so worth the money.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
Not only do the Kardashians wear it, by so do I. While I love the texture of their foundation sticks, i feel as though my banana one doesn't last too long. It goes in too sheer. I love that they're offered at ulta. Until i purchase my next product, i cannot give them a 5/5
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????