BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Denisse G.
There Eyebrow pomade is everything
Very easy to use and they also have a variety of colors
Kimberly L.
Anastasia Beverly Hills products can definitely be a bit on the pricey side, but they are so worth it. I can tell a major difference in ABH products. They are so pigments and last all day. My favorite ABH product is the Modern Renaissance Pallet.
Rebecca C.
Saraland, Al
The Anastasia Brow Wiz has changed my brow game! Who knew how much of a difference a little brow defined would make in my overall look. It is easy and forgiving to apply and really makes me look more polished and put together. I need to get a backup so I'm never without!
Kelli M.
Totally obsessed with the lip gloss/paint from Anastasia!! I have the color fudge and am totally obsessed, it has been my go to fall/winter shade. I have gotten countless compliments on it!
Taylor S.
Ossian , IN
One of my favorite brands. Great lip sticks, highlighter, contour kits. On the pricey side but you get a lot of product with whatever u buy!
Lillian P.
Shaker Hts, OH
I bought this months ago while shopping in Sephora. I wanted a product I could use everyday. I can across this little baby and fell in love! I used the tester one in the store on my undone brows at the time and it was literally like magic! The brush gets your eyebrows exactly where you want them and the pencil just compliments your natural shape.
Xochilt C.
Amazing makeup brand ! Good quality and variety of shades from foundation to lipsticks to highlight
Bailey K.
Simi Valley, CA
Love their products! They are a bit on the expensive side but they are worth the money. They are really good quality and don't fade or oxidize over time like some products I've used before.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Love this this brand as well, the dip brow pomade and the brow wiz keeps my brows on fleek and I like the staying power. I don't regret purchasing these products and will continue to purchase
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
I've only used one product from here that I absolutely love that I believe the rest of the merch is equally amazing but there brow pomade is amazing!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.