BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
How did we live before Anastasia brow products? Seriously, the powder, pencil, and dipbrow are revolutionary and are the right color at last! I don't know how they did it, but I hope they keep it up. Their other products I don't have much experience with, save for a contour palette that is good but not my all-time favorite.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Best eyebrow products I've tried thus far, definitely worth the price. Over all great quality of all the products including the eyeshadows and lip colors. Everything I have seen them come out with is beautiful.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Saraland, Al
The Anastasia Brow Wiz has changed my brow game! Who knew how much of a difference a little brow defined would make in my overall look. It is easy and forgiving to apply and really makes me look more polished and put together. I need to get a backup so I'm never without!
Robin P.
Robin P.
Lake Charles, LA
Brow dip pomade is my favorite eye brow product. I don't really care for the brow wiz. Not nearly as pigmented and the #18 brow pencil brush side is a little too thick.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
High quality products I really like this brand. I really like their liquid lipstick
Diana S.
Diana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills products are amazing. They're are very high quality. The eyebrows pomade is amazing!
Jen Jen J.
Jen Jen J.
I love ALL the ABH products from the Glow Kits to the eye brow products they are all amazing and great quality
Geneviève O.
Geneviève O.
San Jose, CA
Their broe pencil is simply the best. There is nothing that compares to it in the market. I think their brow products in general are unparalalled.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Milwaukee, WI
Amazing products everything from their foundation sticks to their contour pallets, to their eyeshadows and we can't forget there eyebrow line. There is nothing I would have them improve on. I absolutely love everything they've come out with.
Adrii F.
Adrii F.
This brand is my looove. I own two palettes and a brow wiz but I've tried numerous products by them. The quality is amazing,and even though it is on the more pricey side it's well worth it. Try anything Anastasia and you wont be disappointed.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.