BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Adrii F.
Adrii F.
This brand is my looove. I own two palettes and a brow wiz but I've tried numerous products by them. The quality is amazing,and even though it is on the more pricey side it's well worth it. Try anything Anastasia and you wont be disappointed.
Jen Jen J.
Jen Jen J.
I love ALL the ABH products from the Glow Kits to the eye brow products they are all amazing and great quality
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Milwaukee, WI
Amazing products everything from their foundation sticks to their contour pallets, to their eyeshadows and we can't forget there eyebrow line. There is nothing I would have them improve on. I absolutely love everything they've come out with.
Lisbeth G.
Lisbeth G.
Fort Worth, Tx
I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks my favorite shade is Ashton! They carry my holy grail highlighter the so Hollywood illuminator is my favorite! It's so creamy and buttery and it looks so silky smooth on my skin!
Anuli O.
Anuli O.
Minneapolis, MN
The Anastasia brow pencil is a necessity for your makeup kit. Perfect to use if you want to achieve an everyday natural eyebrows look or even for a dramatic night out.
Just awesome!! The brow products are to die for, of course!! And, the shadows are so beautiful and blendable. I love most of their glow kits...only one glow kit has been a little grainy in texture. I will continue to be an ABH consumer.
Simone S.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
I started using Anastasia products a few years ago when I bought the dipbrow. It's my all time favorite brow product! I've started using her glow kits as well as the Modern Renaissance palette and the Makeup by Mario Palette. I also just bought a liquid lipstick and am very impressed. The quality of the products is usually very impressive, especially the eyeshadows. They are very smooth and blendable. I give it four stars instead of five because the quality is not as consistent with the products, for instance the contour kits are not as nice as the eyeshadows and some of the glow kits aren't as good quality as others.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
The only actual brand for eyebrows. Whether you have no brows, sparse brows, or some thick bushes, they have the product for you. Personally, when I have light hair I prefer the taupe pomade. Then, when I have dark hair I tend to go for their dark brown (basically looks black though) powder.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I cannot live without the dip brow. I have super thin eyebrows very sparse and this is the only product that I use on my eyebrows.
Laura Z.
Laura Z.
I have actually tried very few products of this brand although I have looked at the reviews and they are generally good..
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????