BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I met this brand for its boom with eyebrow products that are very good but I was more delighted with their palettes than with their products for the eyebrows the contour palettes are so good and the new palettes of illuminators are dreamy are really beautiful And with excellent pigmentation their shadows are also quite good
Emily D.
Emily D.
Anything by her is great. Love the brow wiz its easy to use and very convienent. And love her foundations and eye shadows
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Beautiful eye pallets. In love with the vintage lip gloss. Used it for prom. Natural and beautiful.
Maddie D.
Maddie D.
Indian Trail, NC
LOVEEE THEM! LOVE THE TRIPS TO ULTA JUST TO SEE THEIR BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTS!! I have the brow wiz and it's my go to brow product EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Megan N.
Megan N.
Bridgeport, IL
I've used the Brow Wiz, a few lip glosses, the World Traveler, Self-Made, Master Palette by Mario and the Modern Renaissance palette. I loved the scent, pigmentation and shades of the lip glosses as well as the Modern Renaissance palette. The other palettes have been nice quality and pretty, just not very usable for me.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
I really love Anastasia products. They are a little more on the pricier end but the quality is awesome. I have always loved their dip brow and it is very long lasting on and the jar will last you awhile.
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Arlington, VA
I have anastasia's foundation stick. it's nice because it's easy to use. i simply put a few stripes on my face with the stick, and blend it in with a beauty blender sponge. it's a little too cakey for me though -- i prefer sheerer coverage. good quality for the price though
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Every face product from this brand, like highlighters and bronzers, etc., is always so pigmented and works so well.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Morro Bay, CA
Dip brow pomade is one of the best inventions ever! I haven't found anything to match it. Ever product I've tried from them has been amazing!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Saraland, Al
The Anastasia Brow Wiz has changed my brow game! Who knew how much of a difference a little brow defined would make in my overall look. It is easy and forgiving to apply and really makes me look more polished and put together. I need to get a backup so I'm never without!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.