BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Maddie D.
Maddie D.
Indian Trail, NC
LOVEEE THEM! LOVE THE TRIPS TO ULTA JUST TO SEE THEIR BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTS!! I have the brow wiz and it's my go to brow product EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
How did we live before Anastasia brow products? Seriously, the powder, pencil, and dipbrow are revolutionary and are the right color at last! I don't know how they did it, but I hope they keep it up. Their other products I don't have much experience with, save for a contour palette that is good but not my all-time favorite.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
I really love Anastasia products. They are a little more on the pricier end but the quality is awesome. I have always loved their dip brow and it is very long lasting on and the jar will last you awhile.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Every face product from this brand, like highlighters and bronzers, etc., is always so pigmented and works so well.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Morro Bay, CA
Dip brow pomade is one of the best inventions ever! I haven't found anything to match it. Ever product I've tried from them has been amazing!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Saraland, Al
The Anastasia Brow Wiz has changed my brow game! Who knew how much of a difference a little brow defined would make in my overall look. It is easy and forgiving to apply and really makes me look more polished and put together. I need to get a backup so I'm never without!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills products are amazing. They're are very high quality. The eyebrows pomade is amazing!
Robin P.
Robin P.
Lake Charles, LA
Brow dip pomade is my favorite eye brow product. I don't really care for the brow wiz. Not nearly as pigmented and the #18 brow pencil brush side is a little too thick.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
High quality products I really like this brand. I really like their liquid lipstick
Geneviève O.
Geneviève O.
San Jose, CA
Their broe pencil is simply the best. There is nothing that compares to it in the market. I think their brow products in general are unparalalled.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????