BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Khe'ana M.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my Favorite!!! I own there dip brow pomade, and glow kit. Anastasia products are extremely expensive but that quality is amazing. I do wish the products were a bit cheaper but I still love them. 100% recommend them!
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Hands down my favorite brow products, highlighters and lipsticks are from Anastasia Beverly Hills ! They have such a huge selection of products! So Hollywood has to be one of my favorite highlights and their glow kits are out of this world !
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
El Paso, TX
I am deeply in love with Anastasia! I love how pigmented these products are and product I absolutely love is there highlight palettes they are just to die for!! I will continue to buy palletes from this brand because they are just amazing .
Kara P.
Kara P.
My brows have never been more beautiful. These products are always innovative, high quality, and Coke in a really wide range of skin tones so I know I can always find a product that will work for me. I will definitely be trying to buy more!
I'm using the Anastasia beauty express brows & eyes palette. I love this product! It has brow wax creame inside, two brow powder products and two eyeshadows. There's a brush inside and some brow stencil. So pigmented! I recommend you a lot!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I'm a huge fan of Anastasia's clear brow gel and haven't found anything truly comparable to it in another more affordable brand. As a whole, I think that the products in this line are amazing, but a little more on the expensive side for me.
Purva W.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I have the renaissance eye palette and I absolutely love it ! Pricey but you get what you pay for, very good quality prooduct, no fall out, and tend to last a whole day as well. I would buy again and would definitely recommend to a friend !
PENELOPE P.
PENELOPE P.
Los Angeles
Recently tried Anastasia of Beverly Hills new eyebrow product called dip brow! I like it but it's expensive so I will not be buying it... I used to religiously buy the brow wiz but it's just so expensive I went to cheaper brands (like NYX)
Regina C.
Regina C.
Nampa, ID
Love the Mario eyeshadow palette - such a beautiful shades for fall! I love the drama that you can use this to create so easily, but it can also make such a natural every day eye . The glow kits are also the best highlighters out there!!!!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
The only products I use are the lip glosses (which can be found at Sephora) and her Brow Whiz pencils! I can not live without them!!! They are skinny and perfect for "adding in little hairs". They even have plenty of colors to choose from.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.