BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
ABH products never disappoint. Liquid lipsticks are great. The cream contour kit in fair is the best. I also like their brushes.
Kassidy D.
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
Completely in love with their eye shadow palette! Beautiful colors, extremely pigmented and goes on smooth! There isn't a color that I don't uses!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Every product that I have had has been decent, except for the clear brow gel (which just looked flakey and crunchy). The brow pencils are great. Wish they weren't so expensive, but samples show up in subscription boxes every so often.
Britta F.
Britta F.
Saint George, UT
I have not been disappointed with the liquid lip. I can feel confident that my color is still in tact and not bleeding after eating or drinking. Some colors tend to be stickier than others but overall I'm very pleased.
Damarys M.
Damarys M.
Sun Valley, NV
Anastasia Beverly Hills has so many good products. I have beyond many products by Anastasia Beverly Hills. The pros to Anastasia Beverly Hills is that you get so much product in one single product. The cons is that they need to come out with more surprises. I personally think it's totally worth the price and I definitely will go by and buy some more products by them because they are just that amazing
Callie K.
Callie K.
Missouri city, TX
I got the modern renaissance pallet and can't seem to find a good look. I would reccomend it to deeper skin
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
i love anastasia stuff. it is incredible and really good quality. I always reach for my modern renissance palette. Her lippes aren't my favorite but they are still very good. I like that they're unique and try something different than other mainstream brands.
Emlyn M.
Emlyn M.
Love the lipsticks, love the stick foundation, love the eyeshadows, love the brow products. The price range is pretty reasonable for a higher end brand. Love that their foundations come in such a wide range of colors and include different people from different backgrounds.
One of my absolute favorite brands. I use the Modern Renaissance palette and the Gleam glowkit every single day. Their lip glosses and liquid lipsticks are also amazing! I especially like the gloss in "Gilded". Their brow definers are just as amazing. Definitely one of my favorite brands!
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
The DIP BROW is a staple when it comes to my brows! I've tried pencils and powder and they just weren't doing it for me! The dip brow is the perfect color for my brows and the stay on all day! Even post workout after I've sweated a bit! I won't use anything else!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.