BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Annapolis, MD
Anastasias dip brow pomade continues to be a staple in my make up holster! The long lasting pot it comes in keeps the formula fresh for a long time. I use a brow brush and dip it in vaseline before dipping into the pomade. I find the vaseline helps in gliding the product over my eyebrows. Since I figured out how to do my eyebrows, I have stuck with this product and will never look back! There is nothing that frames your face better than eyebrows on fleek!
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Tulsa, OK
Best brand for eyebrow products. I have been using their brow pomade for over a year now and it's still my favorite product of all time.
Starla G.
Starla G.
Vail, AZ
I've only tried the lipsticks but I did notice they didn't last long. I was kind of disappointed.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I met this brand for its boom with eyebrow products that are very good but I was more delighted with their palettes than with their products for the eyebrows the contour palettes are so good and the new palettes of illuminators are dreamy are really beautiful And with excellent pigmentation their shadows are also quite good
Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.
Las Vegas, NV
Ana bev hills products are a must have the best products a little expensive but great cosmetic line one of the best
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
syracuse, NY
I live their dip brow, it is the only thing I will use on my eye brows. It lasts all say and looks great
Angie S.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
I have the brow products and they have done wonders for making them look flawless. My wishlist is the palette. A bit pricey but I am sure worth every penny. youtube gurus seem to think it's gorgeous and easy to blend so now I want to purchase. Highly recommend the brow products.
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
The Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit pallet is amazing and so easy to work with and it's very expensive I got the limited edition pallet That Glow
tiffany d.
tiffany d.
Layton, UT
I am in love with the Anastasia brow wiz. I cannot live without it. I am able to create a perfect shape with this this precise tip. They look so natural and not "too much"
Jailine D.
Jailine D.
Is one of the best brands that e used to my opinion the quality of it's products is immense , fascinates me this brand .
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????