BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kami C.
Love their brow products and now I'm sold on their eye shadows. I bought modern renaissance and loved the colors and the pigmentation. Better than any naked palette
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Her shadows are amazing! They apply beautifully and blend out smoothly. Her color selections and finish on the shadows is just another reason why I love them. They are more on the pricer side but if you have bought palettes it's well worth it and works out because you'll have a mix of gorgeous shades and different finishes (metallic, matte, satin, etc). For the price you pay I do wish they would give u more product, just a tadūüĎĆūüŹľ
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
This is one my favorite makeup brands. I love the brow wiz and the contour palette. I also love their lip gloss very pigmented. The quality of their products are awesome. My favorite purchase is my purple rain lip-gloss I will always buy from them.
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
I love the Anastasia products! They have the best brow line of anyone! I don't know what I'd do without my brow wiz pencil! Definitely a staple and I won't switch brands! High recommend checking it out!
Cayley H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Although I have only tried out a couple of their products, it seems as if all of the products that Anastasia produces are very high quality. Their makeup is on the pricier side so I only own the brow pomade and the cream contour palette from here but I love them both and I definitely feel that they're worth the price.
Taylor T.
Anastasia has the best highlighting palettes, hands down. I want all of them. They are an array of gorgeous highlights that compliment anyone and provide a polished glow. The brand as a whole has some amazing products on their line that I would love to try.
Angela M.
Brunswick, GA
About two years ago I decided I wanted to move from eyebrow pencils to the pomade. Holy crap if that wasn't the best decision I ever made in my life. I get so many compliments about my eyebrows now. It goes on smooth and fills in all of my bald spots. The highlighters... don't even get me started, AMAZING!
Cathy H.
I bought this as a gift. THE Product LOOKS GOOD THOUGH. Kind of expensive..
Ysabel H.
My favorite products are their brow products! The price is a little steep but I love love love the products so much it's totally worth it. At it lasts a while! $23 every three months is not bad at all!
Ashley A.
Miamisburg, OH
I use the brow dip. For $18 the price is right because you could use it for a year with the amount you get. The brush is perfect and it is the best brow makeup I have ever used. It is my daily beauty staple. I can not leave the house with out it and would recommend it to anyone
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.