BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
As far as I'm concerned Anastasia Beverly Hills is the queen of eyeshadow. THE QUEEN! Her eyeshadows are buttery, soft palettes of greatness. They apply easily, blend well, last long and look great. The single pans are a little pricy for my taste but the palettes are a steal for the quality.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Roanoke, VA
Any time I recommend a eyebrow product I ALWAYS reach from Anastasia Beverly Hills. The Dipbrow Pomade is amazing and stays all day! Makes a huge difference in my makeup routine every day.
Gilnou P.
Gilnou P.
Philadelphia, PA
ABH is one of my all time favorite brands. I love their shadows, lipsticks, lipglosses, foundation, highlighters and eyebrow products. Their hasn't been a product from this line that I have ever regretted purchasing. Its reasonably priced in my opinion and you definitely get your moneys worth.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Plainview, NY
Love love love this brand. From the liquid lips to the glow kits to the contour kits and everything in between! I would not be able to function without ABH
Gorgeous H.
Gorgeous H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I have tried many Anastasia Beverly Hills products. I must say that the dip brow, and contour palette are my absolute favs. Each time I complete my make up routine, these two products are my absolute go to's. The dip brow glides on so well and allows me to fill in my brows with ease, and I can't forget about my eyebrow setting gel & my favorite eyebrow spooly also is actually made by Anastasia. The contour pallete is my LIFE! I literally use it for so many things lol, to add definition to my face, as eyeshadow, bronzer, I've even added coconut oil and made a lip tint out of it. I recommend these products to any and everybody
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Roseville, MI
love their renissance collection it is so beautiful i use every single pallet and every single shadow. not one color goes unused
Ronda T.
Ronda T.
Chesterfield, Va
I have a love/hate relationship with Anastasia. I can't even begin to describe my love for the modern renaissance palette, dip brow, and the original glow kits. But that new 6 pan glow kit better not be a sign for the new formulations because I cannot support that.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Dearborn Heights
This brand has great brow powders! They are easy to use and very natural looking. This is one of my favorite go to brands!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Denver, CO
I use the brow powder from Anastasia. For a powder it works well and stays on better than many others that I've tried.
María P.
María P.
This is one of my favorites, this lady knows exactly what she's doing when she creates the formulas for any of her make up artists and I have tried first of all I love any I reported she has ever came out with my favorite is the brow definer but next and close is the brow whiz minutes favorite is her Contor kit for fair skin most amazing how that she'd ever most amazing Brandon Jane's her highlighters are also completely on point I really enjoy your clean locate everything she comes out with is absolutely amazing I could keep going forever.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.