BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Callie K.
Callie K.
Missouri city, TX
I got the modern renaissance pallet and can't seem to find a good look. I would reccomend it to deeper skin
Kassidy D.
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
Completely in love with their eye shadow palette! Beautiful colors, extremely pigmented and goes on smooth! There isn't a color that I don't uses!
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Los Angeles, CA
ABH products are amazing! If you are looking for anything related to eyebrows her products are the way to go. I love alternatin between the duo powder and the brow definer.
Concetta D.
Concetta D.
Port Elizabeth, NJ
I have the glow kit from Anastasia and it's so amazing I'm in love with it. It's so high quality and very pigmented
Nataliya t.
Nataliya t.
When I discovered the eye brow pencil and the powder with it, I felt like I won a million dollars. Without this product my eyebrows would not look so enchanting. I got my cousin and my mom hooked on it. I also love the liquid lipstick, it's a little too matte for me and makes my lips looked cracked at the end of the night.
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Fishers, IN
The new highlighter kit is bimb! I'm in love with the white shade to add just on the upper cheekbone. It looks so pretty and catches your eye!
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Really like this brand. It's definitely a higher end brand and things are pricey, but they're good! The single eye shadows are amazing and blend SO WELL. The brow definer is an awesome product too. I think her brow products and lip products are the best
Sandy O.
Sandy O.
Huntsville, AL
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid lipsticks they go on very nice they last a long time you don't have to keep applying and they are not patchy so that's very nice!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
i love anastasia stuff. it is incredible and really good quality. I always reach for my modern renissance palette. Her lippes aren't my favorite but they are still very good. I like that they're unique and try something different than other mainstream brands.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
ABH products never disappoint. Liquid lipsticks are great. The cream contour kit in fair is the best. I also like their brushes.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.