BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Brittanie S.
Brittanie S.
Waianae, HI
Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow..!! I love this product. When it first came out I had to get my hands on it. I actually really loved this product but it started to dry out on me. I wish they would somehow redo the formula so that it wouldn't dry out to fast. But over all it's a great product it goes on smooth and stays on my eye brows all day.
Dilyara M.
Dilyara M.
Missouri City, TX
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. When I have a gift card or gift money to spend on makeup, I go straight to this section. So far I've tried the dipbrow, brow wiz, eyebrow brush and spoolie, and contour face palette. I liked the dipbrow but sometimes felt it was too extreme when I wanted to have natural looking brows, so I bought the brow wiz. However, the dip brow lasted way longer than the brow wiz pencil. I think that pencil lasted me like 3 weeks. That was a downfall because I can't afford to buy it that often! So I went back to using my dip brow that I had left and worked with it to make more natural looks. I have the #12 brush from them for my eyebrows and I really like it. The bristles have stayed stiff for 2 years, however the spoolie has fallen off lol. That doesn't really bother me because I have other ones I can use. The contour palette is great if you're wanting to explore that side of the makeup world as a beginner and don't want to spend a lot. I bought the cream version in light and didn't have any complaints about it. All the colors looked great on my fair skintone. I would love to try more products from this brand because they seem to have great quality, they're just a bit pricey. My favorite favorite place!!!!! I love this makeup
Christine H.
Christine H.
Anastasia and Norvina are geniuses with each product they come out with. Everything is pure quality and I just love it so much. Everything is carefully thought out and appeals to each and every skin tone. She makes sure of that. Will continue purchasing this brand!
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
The DIP BROW is a staple when it comes to my brows! I've tried pencils and powder and they just weren't doing it for me! The dip brow is the perfect color for my brows and the stay on all day! Even post workout after I've sweated a bit! I won't use anything else!
Lorena P.
Lorena P.
Can be found at Ulta or Sephora! Her products are affordable, can be expensive if you're used to drugstore prices, but overall I think her products are worth purchasing. I use the dipbrow everyday, not too big on her cream contour kit but everything else is great!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Roseville, MI
love their renissance collection it is so beautiful i use every single pallet and every single shadow. not one color goes unused
Gilnou P.
Gilnou P.
Philadelphia, PA
ABH is one of my all time favorite brands. I love their shadows, lipsticks, lipglosses, foundation, highlighters and eyebrow products. Their hasn't been a product from this line that I have ever regretted purchasing. Its reasonably priced in my opinion and you definitely get your moneys worth.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Plainview, NY
Love love love this brand. From the liquid lips to the glow kits to the contour kits and everything in between! I would not be able to function without ABH
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas , AR
As far as I'm concerned Anastasia Beverly Hills is the queen of eyeshadow. THE QUEEN! Her eyeshadows are buttery, soft palettes of greatness. They apply easily, blend well, last long and look great. The single pans are a little pricy for my taste but the palettes are a steal for the quality.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Want to splurge on yourself just because? Then do it, and spend your money on this amazing empire. Classic example of you get what you pay for. Amazing quality product with the correct price tag. I just love the eye shadow collections as well.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??