BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
  • I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Madelina V.
Madelina V.
I've basically tried all of their brow products and I have nothing bad to say at all !!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Franklin, TN
ABH is an amazing brand with amazing people! I am in love with their glow kits and their brow products are too die for. any favorite glow kit is probably dat glow and i wear it daily.
Kaysville, UT
I went in search of a product that could help me fill in my brows & found lots of bloggers pointing to Anastasia Brow products. After trying out the product, I found the colors & product didn't work for me & I switched to another product. Thank goodness Ulta had a great return policy!
Madison F.
Madison F.
Athens, OH
The Anastasia company is best known for their brow products, and for good reason. I have the Dipbrow and Brow Definer, and both are so great to use and stay put on the brows throughout the day without smudging or wearing away. Their Modern Renaissance Palette is also a favorite, with one of the best eyeshadow formulas I've ever tried.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Every product that I have had has been decent, except for the clear brow gel (which just looked flakey and crunchy). The brow pencils are great. Wish they weren't so expensive, but samples show up in subscription boxes every so often.
Ashley M.
I love their eyeshadows, brow products, and lipgloss! The only thing I'm not crazy about is their liquid lipsticks. The The formula is very long-lasting which is a plus, but it looks very drying on my lips.
Britta F.
Britta F.
Saint George, UT
I have not been disappointed with the liquid lip. I can feel confident that my color is still in tact and not bleeding after eating or drinking. Some colors tend to be stickier than others but overall I'm very pleased.
marqueshia m.
marqueshia m.
Humble, TX
I cannot put into words how awesome this brand is. Very good quality and not as expensive as other high end companies.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I cannot say enough about this brand. It is my favorite. They really have great quality products. The only thing I didn't love was the stick foundation, but that's because of my skin type. The eyeshadows, brow products, lipsticks and glosses are all amazing, not to mention the glow kit. These are wonderful products, highly recommend!
Ka'Shayla M.
Ka'Shayla M.
Birmingham, AL
Anastasia Beverly Hills has taken the beauty world by storm.
Beginning with only brow products, Anastasia alongside her daughter, Norvina have taken full advantage and expanded the line.
Liquid lipsticks, foundations, highlighters and now a lip palette.
I love this brand and will continue to be a loyal customer.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.