BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Madison F.
Madison F.
Athens, OH
The Anastasia company is best known for their brow products, and for good reason. I have the Dipbrow and Brow Definer, and both are so great to use and stay put on the brows throughout the day without smudging or wearing away. Their Modern Renaissance Palette is also a favorite, with one of the best eyeshadow formulas I've ever tried.
Callie K.
Callie K.
Missouri city, TX
I got the modern renaissance pallet and can't seem to find a good look. I would reccomend it to deeper skin
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Douglassville, PA
everything i've ever owned and used from Anastasia has been outstanding! My favorite matte lippies come from Anastasia. They're much better than Kylie ūüėāūüėä
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Los Angeles, CA
ABH products are amazing! If you are looking for anything related to eyebrows her products are the way to go. I love alternatin between the duo powder and the brow definer.
Concetta D.
Concetta D.
Port Elizabeth, NJ
I have the glow kit from Anastasia and it's so amazing I'm in love with it. It's so high quality and very pigmented
Nataliya t.
Nataliya t.
When I discovered the eye brow pencil and the powder with it, I felt like I won a million dollars. Without this product my eyebrows would not look so enchanting. I got my cousin and my mom hooked on it. I also love the liquid lipstick, it's a little too matte for me and makes my lips looked cracked at the end of the night.
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Fishers, IN
The new highlighter kit is bimb! I'm in love with the white shade to add just on the upper cheekbone. It looks so pretty and catches your eye!
Kassidy D.
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
Completely in love with their eye shadow palette! Beautiful colors, extremely pigmented and goes on smooth! There isn't a color that I don't uses!
Sandy O.
Sandy O.
Huntsville, AL
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid lipsticks they go on very nice they last a long time you don't have to keep applying and they are not patchy so that's very nice!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Four stars only because her products just don't work for me in the skin department. Eyeshadows are wonderful and have very nice pigment and blend very well. I can't manage to get the stick foundation to stick to my skin (ironically) and the pot concealer always ends up looking casket in me no matter what I try.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.