BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Selena R.
I've tried the brow wiz, brow defined and the dipbrow. Love them all but I would recommend the dipbrow better c it's cheaper than the pencils and it'll last longer because it has a lot of product and a little goes a long way.
Flannery B.
Bloomington, IN
I have only tried the dipbrow from them but it's great. It was $20 but it lasts a long time as long as you keep the lip screwed on tightly so that it doesn't dry out. This is great for people with thick or sparse brows
Ana M.
I really like this Anastasia brand. the highlight the lipsticks the contour palettes are to die for. lets start with the packaging like really nice really high quality witch that's a plus. the quality of the makeup really high-end but mostly I really love the lipsticks like wow. this brand has really awesome colors. I really recommend this brand.
Kristina B.
I have the clear eyebrow gel and really liked it! I recently purchased the brow promenade and I'm excited to use it!
Caro F.
My favorite is the eye brow gel and the brow pencil. The product is perfect quality.
Carmel V.
TOMBALL, TX
I bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit while I was shopping at an Ulta Beauty. I was torn between the cream kit and the powder kit because I wasn't sure which would work best or be most comfortable on my skin. My fear was the cream would be stick and the powered wouldn't be pigmented enough. I bought the powder ad absolutely love it!
Bianca C.
Yuma, AZ
I love it all from Anastasia . I love her eyebrow pencils her eyebrow pomades I love the highlights and all it's all amazing. Will not regret any product you buy from this brand. AMAZING!!!
Briggs M.
Tryon, NC
I heard all they hype about Anastasia Beverly Hills contouring pallets and I bought them but i truly didn't love it. I've probably used it 3 times since I bought it 6 months ago. I'm not giving up on them though I definitely wanna see what all hype is about on the liquid lipsticks!
Kristine M.
Their contour and lips. Man o man. They are to die for! I love them. They are affordable for the quality.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Anastasia dip brow and brow wiz is the best out there hands down! I really love her liquid lipsticks as well.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.