BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kassidy D.
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
Completely in love with their eye shadow palette! Beautiful colors, extremely pigmented and goes on smooth! There isn't a color that I don't uses!
Donya B.
Donya B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my Daughters favorite she loves the contour palette and the glow kit
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Four stars only because her products just don't work for me in the skin department. Eyeshadows are wonderful and have very nice pigment and blend very well. I can't manage to get the stick foundation to stick to my skin (ironically) and the pot concealer always ends up looking casket in me no matter what I try.
Nhuy B.
Nhuy B.
Clarksville, TN
BRAND: Anastasia
PRODUCT: Matte lip lipgloss tweezer brows kit highlighter
PRO's: definitely feel like high quality, feel great on skin and worth the money
CON's: none
RECOMMEND: Yes
PRICE: price varied
Mary P.
Mary P.
Anastasia has a lot of products. I love her dipbrow pomade which is amazing and I literally use it every single day. I love it. I also have her High liters and her brush and they are amazing as well. Will definitely want to try out more of her products.
AngelRose C.
AngelRose C.
I love the glow kits!! I recently got the limited edition one from my mom and it was the perfect highlighter palette for traveling. I also love the dip brow pomade. So easy to work with even though at first it's kind of scary.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
i love anastasia stuff. it is incredible and really good quality. I always reach for my modern renissance palette. Her lippes aren't my favorite but they are still very good. I like that they're unique and try something different than other mainstream brands.
Kaylin G.
Kaylin G.
Howard Beach, NY
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics. I love their eyebrow product s, lip glosses, eye shadows, and contour and highlight kits. The prices are a little steep but average for any high end makeup brand.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Madison , TN
Brow powder daily! Bought a brow kit and it came with a double sided brush love love love!!
Gir B.
Gir B.
Really great brand, there kinda pricy but over all worth it. The brows are my fav couldnt do without.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????