BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Julissa F.
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
My freakin dream to work for this company! I am in love with anastasia's Modern Renaissance Palette at the moment! The creamiest, buttery, pigmented colors in this palette are amazing! the brow products definitely changed the game for sure in the makeup world. ! Loveee you Anastasia !!
Jacqueline J.
Jacqueline J.
Mecca, CA
I love everything about Anastasia their glow kit is amazing! Contour plate is the best their brow wiz could never get enough i enjoy it
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
The dipbrow pomade is amazing. Seriously, it lasts forever in the package but also has amazing staying power. This stuff does not budge. I recently ventured away from their brow products to an eyeshadow pallet and have to say I am pleased with it too. The brow products are still affordable but outside of that the prices are a bit too high
Jena C.
Jena C.
Huntington, WV
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencil and a few of the liquid lipsticks. The eyebrow pencil is so great and helps create hair like strokes and it is easy to blend out with the brush on the other end. The liquid lipsticks are also very pigmented and stay on for most of the day!
Madi M.
Madi M.
The Anastasia contouring and highlighting pallet is the best! It's expensive, but if you only highlight and contour every now and again then it lasts!
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
Enjoy buying from this brand! Their lipsticks and lip glosses are so beautiful and have good pigmentation. Although the products are a bit pricey, it's still worth buying though. I totally recommend people to buy the Modern Renaissance Palette!
Hilda G.
Hilda G.
Eagle Pass, TX
My eyebrows are always on point with this product. I love that they have all the tools for my eyebrows and the cosmetics stay on without smearing even after a long day at work !
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Torrance, CA
The modern renaissance eyeshadow pallete is the best eyeshadow I've ever used! The quality is unreal. They are so creamy and blendable. You can always do so many looks with one palette. Anywhere from simole everyday to sultry smokey!
Yusra A.
Yusra A.
Eastvale , CA
Love their eyebrows products especially the brow wiz although they are considered high end makeup everyone need to buy at least 1 products from this company
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
The little products I have tried from Anastasia I have really liked I don't like how expensive they are though I would love to branch out and try more but they're so pricey it's hard to spend that kind of money a lot
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.