BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
Where my brow obsession all started years and years ago before it was the "cool" thing to do
Alexis A.
Albany, NY
I have been using their brow defining pen for 2 years now and I absolutely love it! It is so easy to use and gives the best eye brow look!
Kassie K.
Cudahy, WI
Their liquid lipsticks are the best ones that I have tried! They even stay on through eating and drinking. I am very impressed. I bought a nude and then went back to purchase a red one. I can't wait to buy more!
Hilda G.
Eagle Pass, TX
My eyebrows are always on point with this product. I love that they have all the tools for my eyebrows and the cosmetics stay on without smearing even after a long day at work !
Giselle C.
I have the dip promade and it gives my eyebrows the pazzaz it needed, though it's expensive it's worth it
Albania H.
Ridgewood, NY
I cant say enough about anastasia the contour palette and the eyebrowpencil are a must have for me
Ashley W.
Amazing! Love the dip brow and the brow whiz. The lip glosses are also pigments and creamy. I do not love the liquid lips because they are too thick but the rest of the line is so fantastic that it is still a win in my book.
Melissa M.
I love all of ABH products. They last long they've always pigmented and ship fast. The lipsticks come in a variety of amazing shades that are matte and sat through eating and drinking. The brow wiz lasts all day as long as you know how to maintain a good brow. Never had any problems
Courtney A.
The only one I have from this company is the Modern Renaissance palette and I cannot stop using it because the texture of the eyeshadows are amazing! So silky smooth and soft.. Just eases on your eyelids very easily and wipes off with tissue just easily too! It stays on for hours and it doesn't smudge out of place either. Excellent product!
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
I recieved the brow kit as a gift i loved it! But way to pricey for me to buy as a regular product
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.