BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Love her items. You can never go wrong, i use them in a daily basis such as the eyebrow pomade. it really does wonders!
This is one of my favorite brands and I really love them. This lady makes wonderful makeup and is beautiful for her age.
Ruth A.
El centro , CA
I love Anastasia her eyebrow products are incredible there's a variety of colors to choose from and the brushes are of great quality the eyeshadows are all very pigmented and beautiful colors, the lipsticks are all so smooth and Matte.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I need to make a disclaimer in writing this that I haven't tested any of the brow products this company is famous for; however, based off my experiences with their eyeshadows, i believe this line is very high quality.
Kelsey F.
Tifton, Ga
Contour kit in powder. It is perfect for contouring and highlighting. I absolutely love it. The colors are perfect for my skin tone.
Yasiris M.
I love Anastasia and their brow products. Jesus Christ, their brow wiz is one of my holy grail products. I can't live without it.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
I've only used one product from here that I absolutely love that I believe the rest of the merch is equally amazing but there brow pomade is amazing!
Paige R.
Athens, OH
Love everything by them! They're brow products are amazing and the eyeshadow palettes are some of my favorites!
Colleen F.
Ogden, UT
I love their products. Their brow pomade is my favorite, it's the best I have found! It lasts forever too!
Guadalupe S.
Winter Garden, FL
I have used the modern renaissance palette and it is phenomenal. I also have a few eyeshadow pans, and I can say that their eyeshadow formula is superb. It's creamy, soft, and blends easily. The pigmentation is amazing. With the modern renaissance palette you can create so many looks. I would give 5 stars, but there is a bit if fall out with the shadows, not too much, but still this is a high end brand and when I think of high end brands I think of no fall out. Another thing is the blending brush that comes with the pallete, it stinks at blending, honestly. I think this may be the cause of some of the fallout. Lastly their customer service is horrible. I ordered online, from thwir website before, and I didn't get my email confirming my delivery until after my package had been "delivered", but I never recieved said package. I called customer service various times only to be put on hold for a long time, about 50 minutes max, so that's basically money that I lost.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.