BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Natalie D.
Anything brows and eye shadow they make is fabulous! I love the dip brow for precision on my brows but their eye shadows are amazing! They blend like butter and are so so so pigmented! I am absolutely obsessed
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my absolute favorite brand. I Shop the brand a lot and I'm addicted to their eyeshadow palettes! It stinks because there's always something I want out of stock no matter where I go.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
My dip brow introduced Anastasia to me! I love their products!! The cream contour and the powder contour have been two of my most used products in my collection as well! My glow kit is one of my favs as well!
Dani C.
Edison, NJ
Their eyeshadow palettes are to die for. I have the modern renaissance palette and I would recommend it to everyone. The colors are super pigmented but also very blendable and I would recommend shopping here
Valentina P.
Best makeup brand so far. There brow pomade is very workable and love how my brows come out. There highlights are brighter then ever and never fal out during the day. ABH has a good quality and well worth it
Haley Z.
Grove, OK
I own only own their modern renaissance palette and the dipbrow, but I love those products and could NOT live without them. Their eyeshadow is so pigmented and I love the colors that go alone in ghe palette!
Michaela G.
I love Anastasia. I mostly use their highlight which is amazing. everything is such great quality it's just pretty pricey. I don't buy their products often, but when I do I'm always pleased with what I got!
Jennifer Y.
Iva, SC
I love this brand. They are a great quality make up. The eye shadows are very pigmented. I also love the liquid lipstick. It stays on all day! I also use the brow wiz. It comes on very naturally! I love it.
Jenna G.
I recommend that everyone tries the ABH dipbrow pomade. It's smudgeproof, waterproof, and longlasting. After a long day of wearing make up my eyebrows still look amazing as they did when I first applied it.
Sara F.
Citrus Hts, CA
This brand is everything my favorite brand for makeup! I have every single brow product she has made and the only thing that didn't work for me is the brow definer other than that it's amazing and I love it
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.