BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.
Very good high-quality brand I like to shop for these brand online is one of my favorite it's a lipstick peach color left to shop online for their products they're very good quality I do highly recommend her for those who haven't tried them yet
Aracely M.
Aracely M.
Euless, TX
Anstasia is one of my favorite brands ever! every single product i bought iss soo good!! The cream contour kit is so easy to use and easy to blend! Im in love with the brow wiz in dark chocolate and the dip brow pomade in the color CHOCOLATE 🍫🍫
I only have the brow pencil but I have heard that they're highlighters are pretty impressive. I do really enjoy my pencil, the spooly on the end helps comb my brow hairs and make them look really nice. The pencil part itself is pretty good too.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Eugene, OR
I love this brand. Their dip brow is killer. It's my fav brow product by far and always lets me have amazing brows. They also have other great products like highlight and contour which I love. Pretty spendy but worth it because of the quality.
Laura S.
Laura S.
I love their highlighters we will always be my go to product there so pigmented and the last especially when you combine it with the setting spray the quality is amazing and I always come here to get the highlighter and I will always come back
Arianna L.
Arianna L.
Lomita, CA
Keeps my eyebrows on point. Very natural looking and I get compliments from people thinking I get my brows done professionally. It's doesn't break down like other brow powders. Comes with 2 different shades. One for outline and one for filler.
Adrie M.
Adrie M.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills! They don't disappoint! I absolutely love their brow pomades! They are on the pricy side, but who isn't when it's good quality make up? I can't wait until I can get my hands on their modern Renaissance Palette! 😍
Haley B.
Haley B.
Reno, NV
My go-to for my eyebrows! Love love love! I started out with the gel and have been starting to use the brow pencil. I don't think I would ever purchase any other product for my eyebrows.. however I do wish the color selection was a bit better.
Khe'ana M.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my Favorite!!! I own there dip brow pomade, and glow kit. Anastasia products are extremely expensive but that quality is amazing. I do wish the products were a bit cheaper but I still love them. 100% recommend them!
Yareline P.
Yareline P.
Love their dipbrow and concealer! I have used ebony, granite and medium brown dipbrow shades depending on my hair color. I use 1.5 shade in the concealer, great for dark circles around the eyes, full coverage and looks flawless after "baking"
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????