BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Gricelda A.
Gricelda A.
Los Angeles, CA
I really dislike the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick they are so drying they make my lip wrinkles show up even more and the crumble off so fast it's invaluable how a famous brand can come up with such diss appointing product
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA
ABH is a absolutely fabulous brand. Their brow products are the best in the Make Up business and now they are killing the game with highlighter palettes and eyeshadows. All products are worth the money, highly recommend this brand!
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Loved the eyebrow fillers. It is easy to apply and blends well, good variety of colors, long lasting and smooth look. I bought this product at sephora. Would recommend to others
Susan V.
Susan V.
Brows. Brows. Brows. If you haven't tried any brow products from ABH, you're missing out. The dip brow pomade has great staying power and is very easy to apply.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is very high quality. I have an eye shadow pallete and I love how long wearing it is. I also use the brow definer and LOVE it! It is a favorite product for me and I will definitely be re-purchasing it. I make sure I tell everyone about the brand!
Julissa W.
Julissa W.
Their products are gorgeous, the packaging is so aesthetic and the pigmentation of their products are fascinating.
Bianca F.
Bianca F.
When people say brows on fleek I thank Anastasia Beverly Hills. Brow products are so creamy and they last all day long. They are pricey but they are definitely with the money. I have recommend their products to family and friends and they are hooked.
Ashton A.
Ashton A.
Chesapeake
The Anastasia brow wiz is the best eyebrow pencil out there. I get compliments everywhere I go on my eyebrows. I couldn't go a day without it. I looked washed out before with having no brows but this product changes everything. I would highly recommend their products to anyone.
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Anastasia beverly hills es una de las mejores marca, super buena, la recomiendo. Very good
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I adore their dip brow like that's one of my go to products, I can't draw my brows to save my little life but the dip brow makes it so much easier to fill them in with a natural look! All my girls ask to use the dip brow if you shop around and don't impulse buy you can get great deals on their line, I've found amazing deals all over for products and yes they are real lol
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.