BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Palmdale, CA
This brand just makes me slay I love everything great quality & the eyeshadow is soo pigmented I wish they came out with more makeup brushes I know they'll be amazing I definitely recommend there products. 👍👍👍👍👍
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
5 stars for the brow products alone. I've tried the powder, which is my fave, the definer and the small twist up pencil and love them all. Her latest eyeshadow palette, modern ren is so many people's holy grail palette. Most glow kits are great too!
Ashli P.
Ashli P.
Pearsall, TX
LOVE everything Anastasia when it comes to the eyebrows and eyes. The women that own Anastasia Beverly Hills are some smart women.
daniela g.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
The texture and formula is buttery and highly pigmented. So if you’re looking for a chill highlighter that’s going to give you a subtle glow then this is not the highlighter for you, I repeat this is not the highlighter for you! This highlighter has no chill and I love it!
Marica S.
Marica S.
The only woman to ever touch my eyebrows. I absolutely love her eyebrow pencils and I follow her tutorials on Instagram. Love love love this brand.
Corina H.
Corina H.
El Paso, TX
I love the their blush colors. It gives the perfect pink smooth looking pink color and it also lasets which is very important to me
Emily M.
Emily M.
Spartanburg, SC
This is by far my favorite liquid lipstick. It is matte and stays Forever! I don't have to cake it on to get the desired color so one tube lasts a long time. I will most likely stay with this brand for my lipstick in the future. The price is reasonable as well compared to other liquid lipsticks.
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is the holy grail of eyebrow products. I use their powder duo as well as their eyebrow pencil (both in medium brown) GREAT
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
I am absolutely hooked on the Brow Wiz brow pencil! Nothing can beat it! If you're looking for the holy grail of brow pencils look no further💙
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Anastasia has been a fairly new line I've bought from but it's seriously always impressed me. I have the brow definer and it's lasted me MONTHS. I also use it everyday. A great line with really high quality products
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.