BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Their products are of an extraordinary quality that I love.
I recommend this brand very much and worth every penny you paid for.
At the moment I am in love with my Modern Renaissance palette.
All their products are excellent!

Sus productos son de una calidad extraordinaria que me encantan.
Recomiendo esta marca muchísimo y vale lo que cuesta.
De momento estoy enamorada de mi Modern Renaissance palette.
Todos sus productos son excelentes!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is very high quality. I have an eye shadow pallete and I love how long wearing it is. I also use the brow definer and LOVE it! It is a favorite product for me and I will definitely be re-purchasing it. I make sure I tell everyone about the brand!
Ramatu T.
Ramatu T.
Have all the lip gloss, and its really a brand to buy from. Love the eyebrows pomade too. Beauty at its best.
Maida R.
Maida R.
I love this brand so much. The lipsticks last long and aren't too drying. The shadows are very velvety and blend to perfection. Their brow products are from the gods. I enjoy both of their contour kits (powder and cream) . You can make a huge variety of looks with their modern renaissance palette as well. Their highlights are also good but I heard they are too glittery for some.
Susan V.
Susan V.
Brows. Brows. Brows. If you haven't tried any brow products from ABH, you're missing out. The dip brow pomade has great staying power and is very easy to apply.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I adore their dip brow like that's one of my go to products, I can't draw my brows to save my little life but the dip brow makes it so much easier to fill them in with a natural look! All my girls ask to use the dip brow if you shop around and don't impulse buy you can get great deals on their line, I've found amazing deals all over for products and yes they are real lol
Cassadi J.
Cassadi J.
Reidsville, NC
Love their stuff I use there brow gel all the time it is awesome. But the colors don't really match when look.
Lizzie K.
Lizzie K.
High quality! They do great brows and eyeshadows!! They always give you tons of product for the money you pay! Legit there Glow lots have 10 times the amount of product a becca highlighter does. No shade to becca of course.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
ABH Is such a beautiful and elegant brand. All their products are excellent quality and well priced. They've really stepped up their game with the Modern Renaissance Palette, the Master Palette by Mario, and their brow pomade. They have beautiful liquid lip colors as well.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Mission, TX
Anastasia is PERFECTION. i love it! Especially the highlights. Their great and they are very beautiful. All of their products work perfectly. In my opinion, Anastasia is the best Makeup you can purchase.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.