BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

dayana M.
dayana M.
I use their eyebrow pencils I use it everyday I use it because I need it my eye brows are so thin and it makes it look so thick
alexis w.
alexis w.
Gonzales, LA
their highlighters couldn't be better tbh! the shopping experience was great lots of help! i do shop here a lot!! and the workers helped me pick out a great highlighting kit! i would DEFINITELY recommend shopping here if you're looking for highlighters
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Porterville, CA
I love the Anastasia dip brow. The only brow pomade I ever use. It's creamy and you can soften or build up.
Vany C.
Vany C.
Boston, MA
I love these cosmetics especially because their line is so high class! there's no room for improvement needed and not a lot of cons if any! they have really good quality things and i recommend shopping here!! Their eyebrow pomade is to die for !
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
I absolutely love the brow pomade! I use it on the daily. Its a bit on the pricey side but its worth every penny that was spent. Their liquid lipsticks are awesome! I wear them going out and they last all night and even after having a few drinks. Overall their products are great.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
They're glow pallet is really something to die for and the price isn't too bad for what you're getting
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very good brand, excellent products, good pigmentation, my favorite would have to be their eye shadows and brow products. Very good shopping experience, carried in most make-up stores. Excellent customer service and superb products. I highly recommend.
Naiomi G.
Naiomi G.
Chinle, AZ
I use their dipbrow pomade in shade dark brown, I love that it has staying power but I'm not a fan of its waxy texture. It's a little expensive when you think of how little you get, but you barely use any, I still have a bunch in mine and I got it half a year ago.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Salt Lake City, UT
The modern renaissance palette is my baby I use it everyday to create a variety of looks Im obsessed !
Valeria E.
Valeria E.
Bakersfield, CA
The only products I've bought from this brand is the eyebrow pencil...which is amazing! I am certainly not ever going to go back or change to another product unless its discontinued-which will break my heart. The pencil comes in a variety of colors.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??