BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Mel L.
The absolute best eyebrow pencils on earth. I will never use another pencil again!! Great variety of colors and application methods.
Paula H.
San Bernardino, CA
Hands down the dipbrow pomade is the best product I have tried. I have very thin, awkward, uneven eyebrows, and the pomade really helps in evening them out and making them look a bit more put together.
yuliana a t.
Orlando, FL
Amo los contornos en crema de esta línea, se quedan en la piel y son muy naturales
Marilyn S.
Very expensive brand but they makeup is amazing . I only I buy something from this brand every once in a while.
Whitney C.
Chalmette, La
of course the Modern Renaissance Palette is all the rave right now!! and it is great!!! but the long time Anastasia favorites are the brow products!! they are good, but can get pricey!
Ashlyn W.
La Place, LA
There makeup is awesome . i'm not go lie in the beginning i didn't like it but now tht i use it a lot i absolutely love it and would recommend it to anybody
anjali r.
Philadelphia, PA
I own the eye pencil stick. it works perfectly and they created a shade which works with my hair color perfectly. I couldn't be more satisfied in doing my brows with this shade !
María José R.
Miami , Florida
He usado dos productos de esta marca. El dipbrow pomade y el kit de contorno en polvo. El primero es buenísimo y el segundo uff también pero el iluminador no me convence mucho
Autumn F.
I am in love with all Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighters. They are so pigmented creamy and I love all the different colors they have.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Love their dip brow and liquid lipsticks their just staring up with their makeup line, but so far so good, love it
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.