BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Susan V.
Susan V.
Brows. Brows. Brows. If you haven't tried any brow products from ABH, you're missing out. The dip brow pomade has great staying power and is very easy to apply.
Raven M.
Raven M.
I love all products. Particularly their brow products. They never let me down. I had a hard time finding the right color for my brows until I discovered ABH. They have amazing highlight products and lip products as well. I recommend ABH to anyone and everyone.
Cassadi J.
Cassadi J.
Reidsville, NC
Love their stuff I use there brow gel all the time it is awesome. But the colors don't really match when look.
Gricelda A.
Gricelda A.
Los Angeles, CA
I really dislike the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick they are so drying they make my lip wrinkles show up even more and the crumble off so fast it's invaluable how a famous brand can come up with such diss appointing product
nichelle b.
nichelle b.
Elmwood Park, NJ
i own 4 liquid matte creams & i LOVE them. i always use them & i will soon get more of their other products soon
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Loved the eyebrow fillers. It is easy to apply and blends well, good variety of colors, long lasting and smooth look. I bought this product at sephora. Would recommend to others
Ashton A.
Ashton A.
Chesapeake
The Anastasia brow wiz is the best eyebrow pencil out there. I get compliments everywhere I go on my eyebrows. I couldn't go a day without it. I looked washed out before with having no brows but this product changes everything. I would highly recommend their products to anyone.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is very high quality. I have an eye shadow pallete and I love how long wearing it is. I also use the brow definer and LOVE it! It is a favorite product for me and I will definitely be re-purchasing it. I make sure I tell everyone about the brand!
Julissa W.
Julissa W.
Their products are gorgeous, the packaging is so aesthetic and the pigmentation of their products are fascinating.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
The lipsticks are beautiful. They stay on well and they wear nice. I have a few of them and I haven't had any issues with them. Their lip primer was one of the better ones I have used and their palettes are beautiful and wear nice. The prices are not too bad but I think they are worth it.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.