BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Monicafrae D.
Monicafrae D.
To be honest, I only use this brand for my eyebrows, highlighters, and liquid lipstick. Definitely worth the it for those three products .
McK M.
McK M.
Seattle , WA
I can't speak enough about how much I love the Brow Wiz pencil from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I bought it after finding out it's what all of the Kardashians use to get their signature brows. And, let's be real, if a product is good enough for ALL of the Kardashians, you know it's got to be good.
Alana G.
Alana G.
Wittmann, AZ
Love Anastasia Beverly hill's beauty products love there eye shadows they are so beautiful and there eye brow products so wonderful quality and great prices
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Athens, TN
I can not say enough great things about how very perfect Anastasia will make anyone's eyebrows perfect.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Yeah, dip brow is amazing, but it's old news. I recently tried their modern renaissance eyeshadow palette and was blown away by how pigmented it is! Looks great even at happy hour after a full day of wear. The red shades make my hazel eyes pop. Would repurchase in a second!
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
I own their cream contour palate and I love it. Very good quality make up and a little goes a long way, so it lasts for months!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Binghamton, NY
I love Anastasia Dipbrow!!!!! Using the correct tools you can achieve a natural looking brow without it looking "sharpied on". It does take some practice applying to really figure it out...but it is well worth it!
Carleen B.
Carleen B.
Norfolk, VA
Honest Ozzie our products are my favorite I own the lipstick and the brow kit my eyebrows always look amazing thanks to these products I will never switch over to anything else this is what I use and this is what I recommend
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Posen, IL
Lip sticks are amazing!! All of their shades are beautiful! Their eye shadows as well!
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Palmdale, CA
This brand just makes me slay I love everything great quality & the eyeshadow is soo pigmented I wish they came out with more makeup brushes I know they'll be amazing I definitely recommend there products. 👍👍👍👍👍
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.