BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sandra D.
Victorville, CA
ABH's liquid lipsticks are amazing! They have a great formula and are not drying. I also love the pigmentation. I can't wait to get my hands on more!
Raquel M.
Visalia , CA
Love the modern Renaissance pallete by far the best ever and I really want to get the contour kit soon
Layne F.
Old Tappan, NJ
If I could only choose one beauty product to use for the rest of my life -- it would be the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Pencil. The brush + the precise (and not too heavy) pencil is unlike any other brow product I've ever used.

Also, their Moonchild glow kit has changed my life and makeup game for the better.
Joy E.
Love their eyebrows products. It makes doing your eyebrows so much easier. Also their liquid lipstick are amazing!!!
Monica G.
Murray, UT
All the things I love:
Dipbrow
Brow whiz
Modern renaissance
Glow kit

The con is often finding my color of brow whiz or dipbrow out of stock. The prices are all comparable to what's on the market. I'll always be a client
Diana A.
Alexandria, VA
I love this brand so much. I bought the Modern pallette by ABH and i live for this every day. The shadows are so pigmented and very versatile to fabulous to every day looks. Their liquid lipsticks are also great and my go to for every occasion
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
The texture and formula is buttery and highly pigmented. So if you’re looking for a chill highlighter that’s going to give you a subtle glow then this is not the highlighter for you, I repeat this is not the highlighter for you! This highlighter has no chill and I love it!
Leslie N.
I'm obsessed with the glow kits, for a massive highlight I like to layer highlighters, using their glow kits help to achieve that look.
Alexandra C.
Anastasia has been a fairly new line I've bought from but it's seriously always impressed me. I have the brow definer and it's lasted me MONTHS. I also use it everyday. A great line with really high quality products
Kristina G.
Humble, TX
Just gifted a full brow kit for Christmas... Turned around a week later a gifted myself with some of her products as well. I'm not usually as crafty with brow stencils so they look legit, but damn, all of the he stencils were BEAUTIFUL. Pricey, but ohhhhh so worth it!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.