BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Rosie.80 F.
Love love love Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics. It's formula is Great Quality. You get what you pay for. I mean the quality is amazing for example their Eyeshadow palettes are super creamy and blendable and it lasts all day. By far it's my favorite brand and I totally recomend it.
Esther S.
I recently purchased the eyebrow pencil and it really is terrific. goes on easily and stays on all day. its very hard for me to find the right color with my red highlighted hair and the carmel is perfect. I would definately purchase again
Maureen F.
Winter Springs, FL
Love the colors in the contour kit. Lasts all day.
Also, like that the colors I use the most can be refilled rather than having to buy an entire new kit.
Crystal K.
owensboro, KY
All of the makeup is great quality, contour pallets are amazing.

Love all the products
tati d.
Most of the products from this line are barely expensive and are very good quality and pigmented. Their liquid lipsticks are some of my favs even if they don't dry down completely, their eyeshadow is amazing, and their highlight game is out of this world as well as contour
Rosio V.
Des Plaines, IL
Makeup upgrade
This company keeps coming out with various pallets and eyebrow products that are great!Also there selection of colors is astounding.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Love this brand! Such high quality, and the color pay off is wonderful. I wish it wasn't so pricey, but I still will purchase products from this brand.
Ashleah S.
Keizer, OR
Great brand. I'm loving the dip brow pomade. I've tried so many other brow products and the Anastasia pomade has taken the cake!!!
Chai X.
Love my dip brow pomade in chocolate. It hardens up after a few uses, but I find that putting a little drop of baby oil in there fix it back up in no time. I like the quality. It doesn't always look so clumpy once its moistens up.
Catalina A.
N Las Vegas, NV
beautiful Makeup! absolutely love all the products wish i was rich to be able to buy it all!!!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.