BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Haley H.
Haley H.
Scranton, Pa
I have recently purchased the new moonchild highlighting palette and I'm absolutely in love with it I love everything from Anastasia Beverly hills
Holy crap!! Everyone need this brand in your life, most importantly their modern renascence eyeshadow palette. This brand may be on the pricey side but it's work every penny.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Northport, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills knows how to do a lot of things, but when it comes to brows, she is on a total different level. I will forever stand by her brow products (also love her highlight + contour palette). When you have a makeup artist as talented as ABH, you usually can't go wrong - and in this case, the ABH brand totally lives up to expectations!
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Brow pots and highlighters are what I've tried from this line and I've always been very impressed. I have not personally used a contour set but I've heard great things.
Xayna W.
Xayna W.
Emmett, ID
I love abh!! I use her pomade, I believe her #14 brush, along with her brow gel, her cream contour kit, and I use one of her brow serums. Absolutely love!!
Brie L.
Brie L.
I use Anastasia for my brows. I can't go a day without it. I use the brow definer in med brown and it looks perfect.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
ABH always delivers beautiful and high quality products. It's expensive, but always worth it. I would want to have more product from the brow pencils though. The colors from this brand are the most natural looking!
I love their glow kits, eye shadows, and foundations!!! A great brand for anyone
Paige K.
Paige K.
Fayetteville, AR
Will never use another bow product from any other brand ever in my entire life. I also love the consistency of the eye shadows. So pigmented and creamy!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Anastasia has been a fairly new line I've bought from but it's seriously always impressed me. I have the brow definer and it's lasted me MONTHS. I also use it everyday. A great line with really high quality products
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.