BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
I need to get more into this brand been trying to get my hands on their lipstick hear they were good bt so far I only owe a couple of brushes from them
Shandrea T.
Minneapolis, MN
I use the Anastasia powder contour kit and absolutely love it! I have it in medium and I have medium to tan skin and I feel like I'm able to pull off all the different shades. It goes on great and lasts all day. I've been using my pallete for quite some time now too and I've barely made a dent so it's also a huge plus that the product lasts for a long time.
Angel P.
Lillington, NC
First Anastasia make up I used was the liquid lipstick in the shade crush. It was so beautiful. I ordered another one! The modern renaissance pallete was my second product and was definitely worth it!!!!
jasmine c.
Detroit, MI
I've been wanting the their palettes FORVWER
AND THEOR EYE BROW STUFF GIVE ME LIFE
Probably one of the most successful companies
Kenzathome K.
I absolutely love this brand. Their lip glosses are my favorite formula in the world and I have bought several of them. Kinda pricey but definitely worth the investment if you have the money to spend
Kara G.
I have only bought one product as of late and that one the Modern Renaissance palette but I have been eyeing the hell out of the moonchild palette so that might be my next purchase. But anyways I love my palette and I also support the woman behind the company. She is so humble and charitable you can't help to love her!
Dora R.
Dallas, TX
I haven't yet to try their products but I've seen a lot of reviews about them.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I love the ABH brow products, super high quality. I am also a fan of the lip glosses. I can't wear the liquid lipsticks, I think the shades are gorgeous but the formula is incredibly drying on my lips. I also find that it crumbles and doesn't wear well.
Ivonne M.
Santa Ana, CA
I love love love the brow dip! The formula is awesome and so far no other pomade can compare to this one.
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
The brow pencil is the only eyebrow pencil I use I love that it's so thin and fine because you can really make hair like strokes within your eyebrows without overdoing it it's reasonable it lasts a fair amount of time I would deathly recommend this
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.