BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Katy S.
Katy S.
Boulder, CO
Best brow products on the market. And loving her contour palette for everyday looks to dramatic evening ones.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Palacios, TX
I love Anastasia Dipbrow!!!!! Using the correct tools you can achieve a natural looking brow without it looking "sharpied on". It does take some practice applying to really figure it out...but it is well worth it!
Carleen B.
Carleen B.
Norfolk, VA
Honest Ozzie our products are my favorite I own the lipstick and the brow kit my eyebrows always look amazing thanks to these products I will never switch over to anything else this is what I use and this is what I recommend
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Palmdale, CA
This brand just makes me slay I love everything great quality & the eyeshadow is soo pigmented I wish they came out with more makeup brushes I know they'll be amazing I definitely recommend there products. ūüĎćūüĎćūüĎćūüĎćūüĎć
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I just recently tried my first Anastasia Beverly Hills products and it was a lip gloss. The formula is great and the lip gloss was very pigmented. The price is a little high but definitely worth it! I want to try other Anastasia products now!
susana t.
susana t.
Bronx, NY
I love love love ABH. I use their brow wiz & i have eye shadow palettes that are simply amazing. The pigmentation is very good. I definitely recommend & Its a bit pricey but worth the money.
Schevette G.
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills her products are wonderful of her eyebrow pomade I love her eyebrows the quality is great it's long lasting it's adorable my favorite purchase was her eyebrow pomade and the brush to go with it I use it to sculpt my eyebrows and it stays on all day
Cynthia E.
Cynthia E.
San Diego, CA
The Dip Brow pomade is the best thing for brows! I don't know what I did without it. And I also love the Renaissance Palette. The colors are super blendable and pigmented and not to mention gorgeous! If you don't have that palette, go get it!
Suzie O.
Suzie O.
Hands down the best brow pencil, gel and powder on the market today. I have several shades to blend from dark brown to taupe and have the gel, the powder and the several pencils.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Ozone Park, NY
Love the number 12 angled eyebrow brush that has a spooly that is convenient on the other end.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.