BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Anastasia Beverly Hills
Holy crap!! Everyone need this brand in your life, most importantly their modern renascence eyeshadow palette. This brand may be on the pricey side but it's work every penny.
Cynthia E.
Cynthia E.
San Diego, CA
The Dip Brow pomade is the best thing for brows! I don't know what I did without it. And I also love the Renaissance Palette. The colors are super blendable and pigmented and not to mention gorgeous! If you don't have that palette, go get it!
Suzie O.
Suzie O.
Hands down the best brow pencil, gel and powder on the market today. I have several shades to blend from dark brown to taupe and have the gel, the powder and the several pencils.
Malae T.
Malae T.
Anastasia is my giiiirl! These products are the bomb. I honestly can say so many good things about multiple items on this line. I am absolutely in love with the brow pomade. Her lip sticks are the best. I would recommend this to all of my friends. My brows were lost before I found her. The only little con about it would be the cost, it is on the pricey side.
Pebbles R.
Pebbles R.
Decatur, GA
Love the fact it is a nice product for women of color. Everything I have tried so far have meat my expectations
Haley H.
Haley H.
Scranton, Pa
I have recently purchased the new moonchild highlighting palette and I'm absolutely in love with it I love everything from Anastasia Beverly hills
Rowda B.
Rowda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love her whole line. I use the brow pomade, brow pencil, glow kit, the renaissance palette, and the liquid lipsticks. OBSESSED.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Northport, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills knows how to do a lot of things, but when it comes to brows, she is on a total different level. I will forever stand by her brow products (also love her highlight + contour palette). When you have a makeup artist as talented as ABH, you usually can't go wrong - and in this case, the ABH brand totally lives up to expectations!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Anastasia has been a fairly new line I've bought from but it's seriously always impressed me. I have the brow definer and it's lasted me MONTHS. I also use it everyday. A great line with really high quality products
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Brow pots and highlighters are what I've tried from this line and I've always been very impressed. I have not personally used a contour set but I've heard great things.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??