BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Brenda N.
Long Beach, CA
I have the matte lip gloss. It looks nice and feels fine. The only complaint really is that it has a strong scent, but to be fair I have a very sensitive sense of smell. It's not too dry or sticky!
Dominique B.
Long Beach, CA
The Anastasia Brow wiz is absolutely amazing! The application is a very smooth feel. By far my go to product for my brows
AbaGayle B.
Marietta, GA
Anastasia has always been my to-die-for brand. With the exception of their latest glow kit, I love everything I get from them - especially their eyeshadows. I'm addicted to so many of their products and they're slowly inching their way into my daily routine. This brand is just wonderful.
Samantha R.
Tulsa, OK
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my go to for anything eyebrow related. I have the angled pencil and it is so easy to use and it last all day.
Carly R.
Pittsburgh
LOVE the dip brown! I have the taupe cream and it's just the perfect brow pencil and the brush is so precise! Love this product
Jan S.
Jasper, AL
Sorry Anastasia. I am not impressed with your products I have tried. For the price I expected too much. Your eyeshadows have way too much fallout. They simply do not last for me. I had rather spend my money on a product that has a little more umph to it.
Talysha P.
Waterbury, CT
I loveeee Anastasia eyeshadow products they're very pigmented and super buttery on the eyelids perfect for that glam look on any occasion!!
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
I need to get more into this brand been trying to get my hands on their lipstick hear they were good bt so far I only owe a couple of brushes from them
Ramsiye V.
Sus productos son súper súper súper buenos, su calidad es demasiado excelente, el precio es un poco elevado pero vale la pena completamente, recomendaría este productos como mil veces y claro que volvería a comprar
Amber S.
This is a wonderful brand of products that I love and use daily. Can't go wrong with this
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.