BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Athens, TN
I can not say enough great things about how very perfect Anastasia will make anyone's eyebrows perfect.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite high end brands! My favorite purchase was of course my Modern Renaissance eye palette. The quality is beyond great and i highly recommend buying and shopping this brand!
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Milton, FL
I got into abh pretty recently but I cannot live with out my brow wiz or my modern renaissance palette. Their glow kits are good quality and beautiful. Their liquid lipstick in the shade Ashton is my go to lip color.
tati d.
tati d.
Most of the products from this line are barely expensive and are very good quality and pigmented. Their liquid lipsticks are some of my favs even if they don't dry down completely, their eyeshadow is amazing, and their highlight game is out of this world as well as contour
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Anastasia has my heart! I love the dip brow pomade! I use it regularly on my eyebrows and the product last me so so long! It's a little expensive but trust me when I tell you that the product will last you so long! I also love their lip products very very worth your money!
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
I have used the Anastasia Bevery Hills contour kit, and I just love it. The worker at Sephora helped me find it and explained how it works. The kit was rather pricy, but was definitely worth it. The powders stay on my face all day and look great!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love the brow pomade from Anastasia Beverly Hills. It has really helped tame my crazy brows and I can leave the house with a little bit of this and some mascara and feel like a million bucks. A little goes a long way with her products so the price is good for how long it lasts.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Ephrata, PA
brows!brows!brows! thats where i get my brows lol. also best eye shadow palette is modern Renaissance. worth every penny and my favorite
Maria P.
Maria P.
I got a sample of their dipbrow pomade, and I was very pleased with the consistency. I think I am going to purchase this product when I run out of the sample. I like how creamy it was I did read some reviews that the pomade does dry up, but that we can still save it with some oil drops. Awesome tip! I think it did last long after a night of dancing and I felt like it will be my best friend since im missing a chunk of brows on my right eyebrow! They look better with this pomade than powder alone.
Cyrena M.
Cyrena M.
Richmond, TX
THE BEST MAKEUP BRAND EVER!! Everything from Anastasia is such great quality and pretty affordable, the shopping experience is great! No room for improvement because it is perfect. And I would definitely recommend shopping here!!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.