BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Alana G.
Alana G.
Wittmann, AZ
Love Anastasia Beverly hill's beauty products love there eye shadows they are so beautiful and there eye brow products so wonderful quality and great prices
McK M.
McK M.
Seattle , WA
I can't speak enough about how much I love the Brow Wiz pencil from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I bought it after finding out it's what all of the Kardashians use to get their signature brows. And, let's be real, if a product is good enough for ALL of the Kardashians, you know it's got to be good.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Yeah, dip brow is amazing, but it's old news. I recently tried their modern renaissance eyeshadow palette and was blown away by how pigmented it is! Looks great even at happy hour after a full day of wear. The red shades make my hazel eyes pop. Would repurchase in a second!
Katy S.
Katy S.
Boulder, CO
Best brow products on the market. And loving her contour palette for everyday looks to dramatic evening ones.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Palacios, TX
I love Anastasia Dipbrow!!!!! Using the correct tools you can achieve a natural looking brow without it looking "sharpied on". It does take some practice applying to really figure it out...but it is well worth it!
Carleen B.
Carleen B.
Norfolk, VA
Honest Ozzie our products are my favorite I own the lipstick and the brow kit my eyebrows always look amazing thanks to these products I will never switch over to anything else this is what I use and this is what I recommend
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Posen, IL
Lip sticks are amazing!! All of their shades are beautiful! Their eye shadows as well!
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Palmdale, CA
This brand just makes me slay I love everything great quality & the eyeshadow is soo pigmented I wish they came out with more makeup brushes I know they'll be amazing I definitely recommend there products. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Marieann L.
Marieann L.
Pompano Beach, FL
I really love Anastasia gel eye liner. This liner is waterproof and goes on like no other liner. It's smooth tip allows you to glide the liner on your eyes with little pressure. It's stays on all day.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
The palette contains both warm and cool tones and looks gorgeous on tanned complexions. At first I thought that Bronzed and Tourmaline were going to be too dark for me but they turned out to be my favorite highlighters on the palette as Bronzed looks stunning for that golden goddess glow and Tourmaline is the most amazing rose-gold highlighter I’ve ever used. I think it’s great that they included both warm and cool highlighters because I use the warmer highlighters for the high points of my cheeks and then the cooler highlighters for my nose and cupids bow.

The texture and formula is buttery and highly pigmented. So if you’re looking for a chill highlighter that’s going to give you a subtle glow then this is not the highlighter for you, I repeat this is not the highlighter for you! This highlighter has no chill and I love it!

The packaging is also high quality hard board and the magnets on the inside ensures that it remains shut at all times. You can easily remove the pans as well if you wish to place them in your own magnetic palette. They retail for $40
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????