BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Christina L.
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love the eyebrow pomade. After switching to it, I fell in love. I'm always down to try new eyebrow products, but as of right now, this is my favorite. I didn't have any issues with it drying up like other people say and I've had it for a while.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Carbondale , IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills puts out great quality products. They are on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for. I love their whole eyebrow line. Everything they make is so simple to use. The packaging is also always very simple and classy.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Her brow products and highlighters are the best out there! The brow pomaded are perfect to give you that sharp perfect look! Her highlighters are beautiful the moon child glow and all other smiles are perfect to give you that dewy ethereal look!
Mehnaz I.
Mehnaz I.
Germantown, MD
Love! Love! Love! Will never get tired of this brand! From their liquid lipsticks to their contour kit to their dipbrow pomade. Very high quality and not as expensive as some other brands. Amazing pigmentation and very gentle on acne prone skin.
veve i.
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
this is an amazing brand!!! they have such great varietys to choose from. I love their products definitely not cheap!!!! you get what you pay for. this is a little over priced brand but it all works amazing. I recommend buying their eyebrow kit,
Aracely M.
Aracely M.
Euless, TX
Anstasia is one of my favorite brands ever! every single product i bought iss soo good!! The cream contour kit is so easy to use and easy to blend! Im in love with the brow wiz in dark chocolate and the dip brow pomade in the color CHOCOLATE 🍫🍫
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
All the products from this line are solid tens. Always use my dip brow. Gives me perfect eyebrows every time! Also just purchased some eyeshadows and palette. Defiantly my go to brand and I recommend it to anyone who is asking me about make up.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I only use her brow products. I haven't tried any of the other makeup products she sells. I do however find that her brow products offer the best shade ranges from cool to warm tones and from light to dark. I highly recommend her brow products.
I only have the brow pencil but I have heard that they're highlighters are pretty impressive. I do really enjoy my pencil, the spooly on the end helps comb my brow hairs and make them look really nice. The pencil part itself is pretty good too.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Orange, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills offers an amazing selection of vegan products! My personal favorite is the dip brow kit! Very blendable and buildable formula! The product lasts forever and it's completely worth the price. I highly recommend this brand!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????